Quantcast

The March Flurry Continues

We don't get to see a lot of Ikaras Jones https://twitter.com/ikarasjones  these days, mostly because of conflicting schedules.  However he did join Lorelei and me back on March 20th for a shoot at the home of the generous couple mentioned in a previous entry or two.  It was a nice spring day, so we got to shoot outside for a change.  For those not familiar with Ikaras' work, he's a big fan of boots, and so for the first set Lorelei wanted to shoot something she hoped he'd enjoy.  She got dressed up in a miniskirt, turtleneck sweater (another of Mr. Jones' faves) and boots for a very detective-style set.  It was a lot of fun having him around again, just like old times.  And Lorelei looks great in the set, which you can see here:  http://clips4sale.com/412/17451256

Some time ago, a very generous guy sent my sweetie enough Microfoamâ„¢ tape to do a mummification.  Lorelei really wanted to this for a long time, and since it was finally cool enough to do this she fulfilled her dream that afternoon.  I believe it took 16 rolls to wrap her all up, so that would make this probably the priciest bondage, material-wise, that we've ever done.  She's not a fan of head-wrapping, but she probably would've done it anyway had we not run out of tape.  It definitely had a different look than all the other mummy-wraps we've done in the past.  Also, because of the milder adhesive, the tape was applied directly to her skin.  The tape doesn't breathe, so my babe did perspire a bit, which made removal afterward a little easier.  Actually, the only real casualty in the set was an unfortunate jade plant, which I hope survived after a little TLC.  Lorelei has edited this scene, and all interested parties can find it here:  http://clips4sale.com/412/17486644

I still find it remarkable at times that, usually, we'll meet with a new model for only four hours or so, with perhaps an extra hour if they come out to dinner with us afterward, and yet in that short period we can develop a real rapport with some of these ladies.  One such example of this is our shoot on March 26th with the lovely Tilly McReese https://twitter.com/TillyMcReese  I'd like to thank Downtown Dave for putting us in touch with her during her recent visit to L.A..  I'd seen her work for various other sites, and I really liked her look.  She's one of those models I'd wanted to shoot with for the longest time, and I was so thrilled to discover that she was well worth the wait.

I did have one of those "well, duh" moments early on when I asked about her accent.  You'd think with a name like "McReese" that it would've been fairly obvious.  Funny enough, it's not like Irish accents are totally foreign to me either.  During my radio days in New York, I used to engineer an Irish-American show every week.  I guess a few years have passed since then.  Or maybe Tilly's accent has faded since she's moved to the U.S.

Lorelei was very happy with the forced-strip scene that Tilly did for her in the first hour.  She thought the divine Ms. McR did an outstanding job, and apparently the strip fans agree, because it's doing very well in my sweetie's store.  If you're at all interested in seeing this little gem, you can find it here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/17444790

As it turns out, I wasn't the only one taken with Ms. McReese's looks.  Eric Holman jumped at the chance to shoot a scene with her for http://fmconcepts.us so I was happy to return the overdue favor and give him some time with Tilly.  After that I got two sets with the stunning brunette.  It was mostly improvised story bits for what will probably be the May video release.  Both scenes have an element of mind control, which I don't usually use, but Tilly did an excellent job of acting for those segments.  I was a meanie and made her stand in heels for a post-tie in my first segment.  But I tried to make up for it with the second one, in which she was seated for a forced orgasm.  Always the professional, Tillie treated us to a fantastic performance.

Loren Chance was back in town last month, and we certainly couldn't pass on getting her in front of our cameras again.  On the 25th I had the honor of rigging her for a custom still shoot for the venerable Nimzo.  Once again Jason Marcus was the host and photographer, and Loren looked fantastic for the photos.  My business partners at FM Concepts wanted get some more content with Ms. Chance for the http://dangerousdiva.com site, and so on March 27th we all split a staggered shared shoot at the home of the wonderful couple mentioned at the beginning of this entry.  The other model Eric booked that day was Vanessa Veracruz  https://twitter.com/MsVeracruzXXX and she was scheduled for the early shift.  In the "Forced Fantasies" segment at the start of the day, Eric was the off-screen antagonist who made poor Vanessa get naked to prove she hadn't stolen his expensive watch.  Ms. Veracruz is lovely and sexy as ever, and you can see this scene here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/17492374

Loren arrived, and Eric was up to bat next.  Ms. Chance transformed into the Dangerous Diva, and she terrorized the busty Latina for the second hour of the day.  For my part of the shoot, I had Vanessa sort of reprise her role as "The Leztina Burglar" http://clips4sale.com/6571/17134318   In this story, she was hired to nab Loren for undisclosed reasons.  However, Loren got the upper hand and the booted beauty ended up bound and gagged by the blue-haired babe.  But her victory was short-lived, and a dark villain soon held both ladies captive.

I was happy I got to get a couple of shorter but visually striking bits done before the end of the day.  In the first one, we went outside and the vanquished Vanessa had her hands tied, was tapegagged and sent on her way by the nasty villain.  Ms. Veracruz did a phenomenal job with this little tidbit, and she made it much more entertaining that I imagined it could ever be.

For the very final segment, Loren was dressed as a mermaid and bound and gagged in the empty pool.  It was a remarkable looking scene, and I was glad we finally got to make our favorite blue-haired damsel into a mermaid.  It seemed like a part custom-made for her.  One bright spot was we impressed the man of the house into doing a little videography for the scene, which he seemed to enjoy immensely.  The unexpected downer was the fiberglass shell of the pool left some itchy residue on our damsel.  So, we'll know not to do that again.  If I'm ever going to shoot my homage to that Italian movie, I'll need to devise some way to get around that fiberglass peril.

But the day ended well.  We all convened for an excellent Greek dinner to celebrate Loren's visit.  Our location hosts were kind enough to join us, as did Dorothy Laine and Tim Woodman https://twitter.com/ProVillain It was a fitting end for a pretty good day.