The Lois Legacy

For quite awhile now -- probably since I was accidentally transposing their names on photos for twitter -- I'd been hoping to get Ashley Lane https://twitter.com/AshleyLaneXXX and Arielle Lane https://twitter.com/MissArielleLane together for a story, making use of their shared last names. I saved up my pennies and I finally got to hire them together on July 24th. Aside from the names, I would like to note that these ladies are also alike in that they're two of the most bondage-positive women I've ever encountered, and combining them in a video seemed like a natural. And considering how small our world can be at times, it's a little surprising they hadn't met previously. But I believe they got along together very well, and I'm hoping "The Lois Legacy" video does well enough that I can bring them back again for a sequel.

We wanted to get the most content possible so we staggered the shoot, with Arielle starting our afternoon. Lorelei https://twitter.com/LoreleiMission got the opening hour, and she shot a "forced to strip" scene with the gorgeous brunette. My sweetie has released this video, and you can see Arielle's marvelous performance as "The Muffin Girl" here: https://clips4sale.com/16221/18149980

Next I shot Arielle's first scene for "The Lois Legacy." She portrays a snoopy reporter who goes undercover as maid and gets caught. Arielle really liked her maid costume, and she does look phenomenal in it. Ashley arrived at the studio just as we were finishing shooting this scene, and the clothes you see her wearing as she comes in to rescue her screen cousin are what she had on coming through the door to the shoot. It also seems totally appropriate that when these two first met, one of them was bound and gagged.

In the hours I had the Lanes together, I got to fulfill a long-held desire and do a recreation of the "Artless Heiress" illustration from long ago. Ashley and Arielle were absolutely perfect for this homage, and they brought it to life better than I could've ever hoped. I must also note that Lorelei was key to the success of this endeavor, and she has my eternal gratitude for her help. The dual frogtie with vibrators was also an especially electric scene: stunning damsels, helpless, excited and stimulated to orgasm. It just doesn't get much better than that.

Because of running time limitations, I didn't get to include Ashley's solo scene in the final edit of the video, however I will be releasing that soon to my clips store https://www.clips4sale.com/6571/ and http://www.americandamsels.net/ Watch for it!

Statuesque beauty Lola Pearl https://twitter.com/lolapearlshow is relatively new to our scene, but she's made quite an impression in a short time, and she's worked for my business partners at http://fmconcepts.com as well as http://www.bondagepictures.com http://hollyrope.com and others, impressing them all. I got to finally meet and work with her as part of a "Three Amigos" shoot along with Eric Holman and Lorelei on September 11th. Much as usual, Loreli got the first hour, and her "forced strip" scene with Lola has been released here: https://clips4sale.com/16221/18445027 For that segment, I was cast as a werewolf who terrorizes the leggy amazon.

Then for my hour with Lola, I was a werewolf (of sorts) again, playing mad scientist/alien Dr. Wolf. As the newest recruit for the "Women In Black," Lola is assigned to contact him for help, unaware of his wolf-like state. He captures her and scans her DNA, and they are both surprised to discover she's half-Bondarian. This is unprecedented, as no one was aware a mating of humans and Bondarians was even possible. In any case, the malevolent Dr. Wolf plans to sell his prize to a very interested party. Things look dire for the rookie, unless this newly-aware agent can come up with something extraordinary to save herself.

Most of the time Loren Chance is on the other side of the world. But when she's here in the Western Hemisphere we make it a point to get her in front of our cameras. This happened again on September 5th, and it was wonderful seeing her again, even though we didn't get any social time with her during this visit. So we had to make good use of the hours we had with her. It's not exactly a secret that our favorite aqua-haired model has a thing for lizard people. She's previously had two encounters with them for my videos. She told us about her fascination with lizard people during her interview "Chance Encounter" and consequently I had my sweetie portray "Goregei" and imperil her for one scene https://clips4sale.com/6571/11468633 in that feature, and then again later in "Stolen Things" https://clips4sale.com/6571/15232889 Knowing this is a favorite thing for her, we did a story to be part of "The Half-Bondarian" story were she encounters lizard people again. For the finale of the story, Ms. Chance is naked, tapegagged and bound to a chair with a vibrator strapped in place between her thighs. Lorelei and I both put on lizard costumes to molest the damsel while she was being stimulated. Now, I've done quite a number of "forced orgasm" scenes with Loren, but I don't think I've ever seen her as excited as she was for this. It's the kind of enthusiasm and explosive sexual energy that can't be faked. In fact, it went on so long that I was fairly sure she was spent, and I reached down to switch off the Hitachi and she told me "unh-uh." That is, she wanted to continue. Sure, I might be a mean ol' lizard person, but I'm certainly never going to deny a helpless damsel an extra orgasm or two.