The Action Ladies

A few months ago https://skyryder23.deviantart.com/ commissioned a custom still shoot with Amber Michaels https://twitter.com/ambermichaelsxx and thankfully the stars and planets were all perfectly aligned and Carissa Montgomery https://twitter.com/CarissaBound was going to be in town and available to be the second model for his shoot. You can keep an eye on Skyryder's DeviantArt page to see when he releases the story from that shoot. SPOILER ALERT: They did a fantastic job.

It was particularly fortuitous for me because I'd been trying to get Amber and Carissa together for quite some time. But the scheduling never worked out... until that day. And so after we completed the still shoot, I got to finally shoot an admittedly indulgent scene to complete my own personal mythology. Back when I worked for Harmony Concepts, I shot a video with Amber entitled "Action Lady & Other Tales" (HC-39) http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/www/rsite/videos/hc/hc39new/hc39.htm Even though Amber's character of Action Lady in that story was a very different reality (and that particular tale was loosely based on an real-life incident), I liked the character name and idea enough that I resurrected it later with Carissa for a number of stories. What I wanted to do for this segment was to bridge Amber as the original Action Lady bestowing the title on a worthy successor.

So as the scene begins the original Action Lady has been captured by that archvillain Jasper Hibbs (that's a little nod to my buddy https://twitter.com/ImDavidKnight and his character that appeared in a couple of notable Harmony videos), and she's being held captive in his heavily fortified compound. Operatives from the Federal Agency for Tactical Enforcement have been dispatched to rescue her, among them Carissa Montgomery. Agent Montgomery was the one to locate Amber, however the rescue didn't go perfectly, to put it mildly, and the next thing you know both of these gorgeous ladies are bound, gagged and facing dire peril. However, our brave FATE agent is resourceful and manages to save the day. Afterward, Amber convinces her to become the new Action Lady, and I even managed to work in connections to some other stories that would happen later in their respective timelines, so that was a nice bonus.

Ideally, I was hoping to shoot another segment with their later reunion, but the clock ran out, so I'll have to save that for the next time everything all falls into place. I'm also very happy to report that my two stars hit it off and had real chemistry together. As well as being drop-dead gorgeous, they're two of the nicest, sweetest people you're ever likely to meet, and two of my all-time favorite models... which is one reason why I wanted to shoot them together for such a long, long time.

My sweetiepie https://twitter.com/LoreleiMission and I had booked a shoot with Carissa the for following day. Lorelei got a sensational forced strip scene with her, which she's released here: https://clips4sale.com/16221/18408250 as well as another scene with Ms. Montgomery as a belly dancer who transforms into a mermaid, which will be coming to her Fetish Scene store https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40765/fetish-scene-fetishfun-with-lorelei soon. I got two extra scenes with Carissa as Action Lady, this time taking on The Black Hoodie again, and it doesn't go well for our luscious heroine. He uses an diabolical vibrator to turn her into a mermaid. Could this be the end of Action Lady?

On October 19th, Lorelei, Eric Holman https://twitter.com/FMConceptsinc and I had a "Three Amigos" shoot with the lovely Indica James. Lorelei had created her dungeon set by then, and she used it for a scene that featured Ms. James in a cosplay parody of a popular cartoon detective. Eric played the monster for that one, as he looks much better in a zentai suit than I do. It's a really fun, wonderful scene, and you can enjoy it here: https://clips4sale.com/412/18525811

For my set with her, I wanted to utilize the dungeon for the beginning of another episode of the 1950s-era sitcom parody "Always In Trouble." Poor Indica was taken captive by the Phantom of Morningwood Drive. The villain was given that name as sort of a reference to the writers of the era dropping in references that would seem innocent but were an inside joke for those in the know. (Beaver Cleaver, indeed.) Ms. James was dressed up in vintage-style lingerie, and she asked her captor if he knew that this was something she enjoyed or if he'd seen the amateur photos she and her husband had sent to Mr. Klaw in New York. But the Phantom didn't respond to her question but cleavegagged the all-natural beauty instead. Indica looked fantastic tied up in the girdle and long gloves, a sexy updating of the Movie Star News style of bondage.

The previous day Lorelei and I split a shoot with Terra Mizu https://twitter.com/TerraMizu For Lorelei's set with the visiting lovely, she had her dress up in a remarkably flattering Halloween costume and wander into a dungeon. (Yes, that dungeon set has been getting quite a bit of traffic these days.) Our busty damsel was suddenly confronted by a werewolf -- not naming any names as to who our lycanthrope was -- but the stunning Ms. Mizu was cornered and then held as a bound and gagged captive there. Lorelei has released this scene to her Bedroom Bondage clips store here: https://clips4sale.com/412/18525961

For my part of the afternoon, I shot what would be the second part of the "Always In Trouble" storyline. Terra played the part of suburban housewife Mrs. Johnson. When she was confronted by the Phantom, she thought it was her husband, Dick, playing a joke on her. But once she got a good look at his size she realized that it wasn't her Dick. Once he cornered her, our adorable housewife fainted, and when she woke up she was tied up and gagged. She tried squirming over to the phone to call for help, but her escape attempt was thwarted when the Phantom reappeared. Then the helpless honey was spirited away to the dungeon, where her captor ballgagged her and introduced her to the joys of a powerful vibrator. We always enjoy working with Terra, particularly because she always seems to be having such a good time. When I'm editing the videos with her, it's always gratifying to see those moments (which we have to edit out for the sake of the stories) where she's smiling and it's apparent she's having fun.

"The Action Ladies" is currently available through FM Concepts http://fmconcepts.us/product.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2586&group=bondage and it will be available momentarily at my clips store https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6571/american-damsels-by-jon-woods and https://www.americandamsels.net/en and a bit later at http://www.americandamsels.com