Stop Alexis Taylor!

Like many (or possibly most) bondage fetishists, I got my psychological imprinting from the mainstream media. Of course, my tastes in bondage have become more discerning over the years but I do still enjoy mainstream bondage, and I like paying tribute to these scenes, or re-working them, or improving on them. My video release this month has quite a few references, even if it's not an homage to any specific bondage scene (for the most part).

A while back I was made aware of a TV show from the late 1970s that was an homage to the cliffhanger chapter serials of many years earlier. Sadly, the gorgeous star of that show never had a bondage scene (ever, in her entire career). While I wouldn't ever be able to correct that particular injustice, I wanted to do an homage to a show that had so much unrealized potential. That is, make a 21st Century tribute to a '70s TV show that was honoring the movie serials of the 1930s and '40s. I asked Alexis Taylor to star in this, and she did an outstanding job for me, as always.

Even though we spent a pretty good amount of time with non-bondage extras for the sketchy story highlights, I ended up with more than enough footage for one feature. In this first installment, we lay the groundwork for the tale: Los Angeles Tribune reporter Alexis is bound and gagged in her office after hours while the mysterious intruders ransack her files. Then two days later she receives a video from the unknown fiends holding her twin sister, Anita -- she's been kidnapped! And so our brave journalist begins a worldwide search to rescue her sister.

At one point Alexis crashes a costume party and encounters a gorilla, who gets a furry upper hand with her. Our busty reporter is wearing boots and a star-spangled dirndl for the scene, and it strikes many of the same notes as the "Heroine Vs. Gorilla" story I shot with Samantha Grace https://twitter.com/SamanthaGrace earlier this year. Could this story get an more meta?

Well, yes. Lorelei https://twitter.com/LoreleiMission and I worked with Mary Jane Green https://twitter.com/sexymaryjanefan again, and the leggy babe is a blonde now, and I wanted to take advantage of her new look. So I had the classic beauty put on the iconic white dress to be a movie star who is also, in her secret identity, an international spy. To complete the tribute, Mary Jane (alias "Mara Jana") was bound to a post with her feet tied apart to a spreader-bar and her hands bound in front. For the second part of the scene, Lorelei helped me rig our damsel's skirt up with a fan blowing it so it would be the bondage version of the famous subway grating scene from a certain well-known movie.

Back in June the stunning Agatha Delicious https://twitter.com/AgathaDelicious was in town for Lorelei's mermaid party, and while she was here she wanted to shoot at the studio. Lorelei helped her with getting some video for http://delishmedia.com The model she hired for the day was the always enthusiastic Janira Wolfe https://twitter.com/JaniraWolfe After they'd finished their scenes, I got a couple of hours with Ms. Wolfe. Since my sweetiepie just had her mermaid party the night before, the costumes were all still out and mermaids were on our minds. So one of the sets I got with Janira was another thrilling episode of "Damsel Of The Sea." In a storyline that could be an extension of Alix Lynx https://twitter.com/thealixlynx 's scene from "Good Night, And Good Knot," our blonde aqua-damsel had been taken prisoner by evil men doing illegal weapons testing in the ocean. Poor Janira was kept bound and ballgagged, struggling like a fish out of water to escape her uncertain fate. Will she be rescued?  You can see these fanciful stories in "Stop Alexis Taylor!" which is available for download now at http://fmconcepts.us/product.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2550&group=bondage and it'll be coming soon to https://www.clips4sale.com/6571/ and http://www.americandamsels.net/