Stop Alexis Taylor Again!

The sequel to "Stop Alexis Taylor!" has been released, and it's a fun continuation featuring some very sexy ladies in bondage-filled situations. Like the first installment of highlights from this fictitious TV show's first season, it also has its fair share of references and homages. As the story begins, our titular heroine is confronted by a ninja. Of course, because of ridiculous restrictions from the credit card companies, adult features aren't allowed to show any weapons. Consequently, the brief, pitched battle utilizes some unusual items. Despite that, Alexis does ultimately defeat the black-clad villain, (Spoilers!) only to fall into his clutches after slipping on a banana peel. This is partly because I feel some sympathy for the banana peel guys, who never get enough content, and also because most of the other non-tying methods for getting a damsel under control (which I dare not even list here) that would make sense are simply not allowed by the aforementioned rules.To see that kind of thing you'd have to go to broadcast TV or youtube. The ninja ties the busty reporter in a standing position, and I'm pretty sure that the cleavegagging sequence is unlike any we've ever done before (no spoilers there, you'll have to see it for yourself).

Alexis looks amazing in her scenes, cleavegagged in a "standing Y" position, ballgagged while post-tied and again while bound in a classic tie wearing only panties and high heels. She also gets bandana-gagged and tied up while wearing a harem-girl outfit -- more on that a little further down the page. For that lattermost scene she does finally have a face-to-face meeting with the cheesy, 1980s TV-style villain, Colonel Jackman. For the conclusion of the tale we learn that it was he who was responsible for nabbing Alexis' twin sister Anita, and it was he who orchestrated her odyssey. But will he succeed with his evil plan? That would probably depend if the show gets picked up for a second season.

Mary Jane Green https://twitter.com/sexymaryjanefan 's sub-plot in the story continues from the first feature, and she's still being held captive by the wicked Colonel Jackman. In the first part of the story, the gorgeous blonde was dressed to be more evocative of a certain iconic 1950s era sex symbol (and she looked fantastic doing it). And I must admit shooting that particular scene was like the fulfillment of a long-held fantasy for me -- and maybe for you, too. In the second chapter Mary Jane's long silky gown was more reminiscent of the fair-haired sirens of the silver screen from the 1930s, brought into more contemporary sensibilities with the addition of a forced orgasm element. Her peril from a dangerous bee was a nod to the "De*th Bee" from the '60s Batman TV series "Bloody Tower" episode. Even as an undiscerning youthful viewer 50 years ago, I thought the original bee was laughable. The Colonel's "Goliath Bee" might not be much better, but at least I knew enough not to get a close-up shot of it. At the time, the leggy beauty told us that she'd done quite a few bondage orgasm scenes for various producers over the years, and it made me want to do a forehead smack because I'd never thought to ask about shooting one with her earlier.  So this was the very first one she's done for http://americandamsels.com though I'd wager it won't be the last. I should also note that Mary Jane was silenced with a classic "detective gag" to keep with that thematic Art Deco era/classic pulp magazine vibe. And I can't think of anyone who could've pulled it off better than she did.

Lorelei and I had our first shoot with Chi Chi Medina back on August 11th. Chi Chi is one of those models whose work with other producers I'd admired for quite a while, but I never knew how to get in touch with her. Fate took a hand when Oak-Man https://twitter.com/LBC_Fetish contacted me to ask if we'd like to work with her. I couldn't say "yes" fast enough.  At the shoot, Eric Holman http://fmconcepts.us was also quite taken with her looks, and he asked to get an impromptu set with her for FM that afternoon, which you can find here: http://fm1.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=20&Product_ID=19261 My sweetie shot one of her signature ball-ties with Chi Chi which she's posted at her clips store here https://clips4sale.com/412/18378533  Since this was my first time with the stunning Latina I got a secretary-type tie-up and a lingerie bondage set for two different chapters in the story. I don't think this little spoiler will ruin the story, but Ms. Medina's character is a double agent, which means she gets in trouble from both sides in my video. I believe she was quite amused at the beginning when I told her that she would be playing a "complex character." But no matter which side she's getting tied up on, Chi Chi always makes an excellent damsel.

When Hannah Perez https://twitter.com/thehannahperez was here in July she not only acted in the "Tiedheld" parody she also performed for a classic situation in this story. Ms. Perez played a luckless belly-dancer/harem girl who's overpowered by Alexis so the busty protagonist can steal her costume. This was an unusual set for a number of reasons. For one, Hannah was completely nude for her scene, which is something I rarely do, but only seemed logical within the context of the story. The busty brunette's restraints were also quite different: three dimensional bondage portrayed in two dimensions: She was bound hand and foot with duct tape that has a rope pattern printed on it, and gagged with duct tape (wrapped around her head) with a bandana design. For her captivity, Ms. Perez was taped up in a tiny bathroom, which may have added to the claustrophobic feeling of the scene. The very few times I've video'd damsels in that bathroom, it's always very limiting. And I hope the viewers will be forgiving for the open door/implied fourth wall angle that was necessary. For the end of the scene, our captive belly-dancer was on the floor banging on the door with her bare feet in an attempt to draw attention to her plight, which was an adult reference to a well-known illustration (at least among bondage fans) from "The Clue of the Tapping Heels." Alas, neither our helpless harem girl nor Lorelei got this particular reference at the time, but you can Google it if you're interested.

"Stop Alexis Taylor Again!" is available here http://fmconcepts.us/product.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2578&group=bondage and will be released very shortly at https://www.clips4sale.com/6571/ http://www.americandamsels.net/en/ and a little later for members at http://www.americandamsels.com/