Quantcast

Soldiering On

As mentioned in the previous entry, Lorelei https://twitter.com/LoreleiMission has been (and as of this writing is still) recovering from some injured tendons in her foot after a position that we thought would be rather benign proved to be much harder on her than we could've imagined.  Nonetheless, we had another shoot together at a favorite new location on February 8th.  You can see one of the clips from our efforts that day here:  http://clips4sale.com/412/17280784   The video was shot near the owners' empty pool, which they're hoping to have filled again before long.  Before they do, I still have dreams of shooting an homage to "Criminal Affair" (though a bit longer than the approximately 10 seconds that the bondage scene lasts in the movie) -- I think Randy Moore would've looked fantastic in the Ann-Margret role.  But I believe Ms. Moore has moved on to different endeavors now, so unless I get a big response to the idea, I may have to let this fantasy fall by the wayside.  Dang.

These days I am available to produce custom videos, and while I realize I can't complete with the one-woman (or "one woman and her S.O.") prices that some models are offering for custom work lately, I always try to keep the prices as low as possible and I hope I can accomplish some things that the single models can't.  As previously mentioned, if this is something that interests you, you can send me a "Direct Message" (or "DM" in the twitter lingo) at https://twitter.com/AmericanDamsels to get things started.  With that in mind, on February 10th I shot a custom video with the superstar team of Britney Amber https://twitter.com/Britney_Amber and Jenna Sativa https://twitter.com/JennaSativa  (How is it possible no one ever put these gorgeous ladies together before that day?)  I'm more and more impressed with Britney every time we work together.  I can't say enough good things about her.  Jenna seemed a little more sedate than usual that afternoon, at least at first.  As the shoot progressed, she came to life and she had real chemistry with her luscious co-star.  Ms. Sativa is so sexy, wonderful and enthusiastic, she's definitely a woman I wish we could shoot more often.  Our damsels were real troupers for the shoot, enduring some lengthy tie-ups for the sake of the story.  I know you'll appreciate their efforts, as we all did.

On Saturday February 11th Lauren Kiley https://twitter.com/xoxoLaurenKiley  and Samantha Grace https://twitter.com/SamanthaGrace dropped by for a fun shoot.  We had an unavoidable delayed start for our day, so we didn't get as much content as any of us would've liked.  But so it goes.  I got to be a gorilla again, terrorizing Lauren and going head-to-head with superheroine Samantha, who was ultimately captured as well.  It was fun but also quite a physically challenging scene, and later that evening I certainly felt like I'd been in a battle with a super-lady.  Then for the next segment Samantha got to play the wicked villainess to Ms. Kiley's captured superheroine.  Samantha did taken advantage of our damsel's helplessness to wield a vibrator to maximum effect.  But don't worry, the story had a happy ending.  I will say that those two women have the most amazing positive energy, and we're always anticipating the next time we can get together for more fun and games.

On Valentine's Day (AKA "Singles Awareness Day") Lorelei and I had a shoot with the incredible Arielle Lane https://twitter.com/_ArielleLane  My sweetie called on Eric Holman https://twitter.com/FMConceptsinc to do the honors as the off-screen guy who made her get naked for the opening "forced to strip" segment.  As always, Ms. Lane gave a fantastic performance, which you can see here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/17234518  For the next two hours I shot scenes to accompany the Britney Amber and Jenna Sativa story.  Arielle was handcuffed, ballgagged and put into a large box briefly, then she did a phenomenal bondage orgasm scene.

Arielle is, without a doubt, one of the most enthusiastic bondage ladies we've ever encountered (definitely in the Ashley Renee https://twitter.com/realAshleyRenee or Kiri Kelly class as far as her capacity for bondage goes).  So I'm always surprised when I find out we're doing something with her that she hasn't done yet.  In this case, it was when we tied her up in the back seat of Eric Holman's car, and then we hopped her into the trunk for the conclusion of the story.  I wish we'd have had time to drive her around, but maybe we can do that next time when we hold her captive for 24 hours.

Lorelei also shot a bondage scene with Arielle at the end of the day.  Since Ms. Lane has such a marvelous, classic look, my babe dressed her up in iconic garters, stockings and heels for a gorgeous vignette.  It was almost like a Klaw-era scene with contemporary sensibilities (and nipples).  The times they are a-changing, and this particular scene has a 4K version available, although this link goes to the MP4 format of the clip  http://clips4sale.com/412/17243716 for those of us who haven't advanced to 4K yet.

My video with Britney, Jenna and Arielle has been edited, and it's titled "Office-Bound Ladies."  It's just been released through my business partners at FM Concepts http://fmconcepts.us/product.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2506&group=bondage and it'll be available at my clips store a little later.  It's a real treat for fans of secretary bondage.

I try to keep this blog happy and upbeat most of the time, but the title for this entry is because we lost two of our dogs in February.  Sashie had been sick for some time, but Indie became ill and died suddenly and unexpectedly four days after Sashie .  And I'm sorry to say we still haven't had an adequate opportunity to reflect on and mourn their passing.  But we have to keep on going regardless.  What I'd like to say to anyone who does have a pet in their family is to cherish them every day, because everything can change, and quickly.