Quantcast

September Surprises

In my previous blog entry, I neglected to mention that Lorelei http://bedroombondage.com and I celebrated our 22nd anniversary at the end of August.  We went to a nice hotel and shot a cute little bondage scene for fun that she's released to her clips store http://clips4sale.com/412/16365050  However due to some unfortunate circumstances I won't go into right now, the copper anniversary was not one of our best celebrations ever.  But I believe we'll have a few more opportunities in our future  to make up for the ones that didn't go perfectly.

On September 14th Eric Holman hired the lovely Alex Harper https://twitter.com/alexharpermodel for a three-way shared shoot with Lorelei and me.  This was our first time working with this stunning brunette, and Ms. Harper made a fantastic first impression.  Much as usual, my sweetie got the first hour with Alex.  In a timely, politically-oriented sort of scenario, the busty beauty portrayed a campaign worker who was suspected of treachery and had to strip naked to prove her innocence.  If you want to find out if Alex is guilty or not, you can discover the answer in Lorelei's clips store here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16408848

Eric shot a scene with the slender yet busty beauty for http://fmconcepts.us and I got the last half of the day with Alex.  As always, Lorelei's assistance was invaluable.  I must confess I didn't (or maybe I should say "don't") have a story for the October release yet, so I got a couple of sexy vignettes with Ms. Harper.  For the first one I asked her to dress up in a sexy secretary ensemble, in miniskirt, top, pantyhose and heels.  She was then cleavegagged and tied to a tall stool to showcase her long, long legs.  For being so slender, Alex does have rather sizeable breasts (her body type reminded me of Lynda Carter back in her Wonder Woman days), so we did expose them the second part of the scene.

Going to the opposite extreme wardrobe-wise for the final set of the day, Ms. Harper was completely nude on the love seat.  Since the first set displayed her remarkable legs, the second vignette focused on her other feminine charms.  Alex was frogtied with an ivory-colored set of silky strips and  gagged with microfoam tape.  Once again, the naked brunette made a very delectable damsel.  This lady definitely has some potential!

I'd wanted to work with superstar Jelena Jensen  https://twitter.com/jelenajensen for quite a while, but I honestly didn't really think I'd ever have the opportunity.  But life is full of surprises, and so on September 18th I did finally get my moment with this gorgeous lady.

But first Lorelei got an hour with Ms. Jensen for her "forced fantasies" clip store.  Eric Holman was called upon again to be the off-screen meanie who compelled the dark-haired beauty to strip.  The busty stunner had to remove all her clothes to get a job at a faith-based company, and Mr. H. had to be 100% certain Jelena didn't have "the mark of the devil" anywhere on her person.  Ms. Jensen is a fantastic performer, and she did an excellent job ad-libbing for the skit.  Lorelei has already edited and released this scene, which you can enjoy here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16427544 I'm not going to reveal the ending of it here, though.

For my two hours with our buxom babe, I still didn't have a story prepared.  It's unfortunate, because Jelena is a seasoned actress, and I know she would've crushed any prepared script or scenario I might have come up with.  She's done enough fetish work that she only needed minimal direction, and she looked freakin' amazing throughout both her scenes.

Even though Ms. Jensen is quite experienced, I try to never plan anything too involved or strenuous for a first shoot.  There were other extenuating circumstances as well, so we kept it all low-impact.  Nonetheless, I got a couple of remarkable vignettes with this beautiful lady that I hope will be generic enough to work into the next story (whatever it may turn out to be).  For the opening scene, Jelena portrayed a sexy secretary  who's taken captive at the office.  The buxom babe was chairtied and cleavegagged, and partway through we did reveal her amazing breasts.  It was a wonderful scene of a classic beauty in classic bondage.

After that Jelena was stripped down to bra and panties and ballgagged for a fold-tie (and she drooled like a pro for us), then she removed her bra for an arms-wide lotus tie, and she traded the ballgag for a microfoam tape wrap-gag.  She gave a fantastic performance, but this memorable scene may or may not be in the October video release.  With the recently reduced running time for the monthly video features, this may be one of those scenes that will be directly released to the clips store  http://clips4sale.com/6571 or perhaps squirrelled away for addition to the November video.

For the last hour, Lorelei did one of her trademark ropey spreadeagle ties with the busty Ms. J.  Jelena was nude for this set, and once again my sweetiepie's preference for tapegags shines though in this engaging vignette.  You can see her seductive struggles at Lorelei's clips store right now:  http://clips4sale.com/412/16432668

Jelena is really wonderful, and a genuinely sweet lady.  She's a true professional and a fantastic performer.  And yet despite all that, I don't know if we'll be working with her again.  After a glorious career, Ms. Jensen is now planning on dramatically changing her appearance.  Of course, she's perfectly aware that rainbow hair and lots of tattoos are not a look preferred by most of our customers for their damsels, and she knows this could very well be her "farewell tour."  Alas, I wish I'd met her much earlier.

Then on September 29th, Lorelei and I capped our month with a shoot starring one of our current faves,  Britney Amber https://twitter.com/Britney_Amber  For my sweetie's "forced strip" with this busty blonde, Eric Holman portrayed her suspicious boyfriend who's convinced Britney is secretly a mermaid.  Once Ms. Amber got naked to prove her innocence of this outlandish charge, the sneaky boyfriend pulled out a spray bottle and confirmed that something fishy was definitely going on there.  Britney posted a phone-pic from this scene on her twitter feed, which has proven to be quite popular, as you can see why here:  https://twitter.com/Britney_Amber/status/781921579961683969/photo/1  Lorelei has edited and posted this sexy mermaid tale, and you can enjoy it here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16488992

For my sets with Britney, I wanted to get some on-screen tying and interaction with our damsel.  And so once again I'm deeply appreciative to Lorelei for helping me with this and soldiering through, even though she wasn't feeling her best that day.

Sadly, I still didn't have a story worked out by that point.  So I wanted to touch on a couple of classic fantasy scenarious as well as do something I hadn't done with Ms. Amber previously.  For one set our sexy secretary was grabbed by a masked villain at the office.  She was tied up in a classic position and cleavegagged, and as always Britney is an energetic and infinitely appealing damsel.  In the other classic scenario, she was sleeping in an iconic white slip when that masked villain pounces on her.  Our curvy babe was bound and gagged with microfoam tape, and the bad guy cut her silky slip away.  Then more tape was used to attach a vibrator to her thigh and keep her in a sort of hogtie position.  The cruel captor activated the device and soon our restrained beauty succumbed to a helpless orgasm or two.

The main focus of Britney's career is in mainstream adult, so we're always flattered that she'll work with us.  With that in mind, she hasn't done a whole lot of bondage except for FM Concepts and us.  I'd asked if she'd ever been wrapped up in plastic, and she said she hadn't.  So I used rope and tied her standing (attached to the ceiling to keep her upright and from falling over), ballgagged her and then wrapped her with plastic over that.  I wanted to make it look a little more dramatic, so I then used some vinyl tape, which I also applied on-screen.  The inherent problem with doing that dramatic on-screen rigging is it's sometimes a big more stringent than intended.  That was the case with the vinyl tape.  Luckily, Britney let us know right away that it was really tight on her.  In fact, it was the first time she's ever had any problem with anything we've done with her.  With rope, it's easy enough to adjust the tension between takes.  However with wrapping, you must either start all over or just try to get through it.  I admire Britney for agreeing to tough it out, and we kept it very brief and cut her out right away... luckily with no harm to our gorgeous damsel.

And now with all these luscious ingredients collected, I need to settle down and put together a sensational video for release next week.  I know these outstanding ladies will make it fantastic.