Policewoman In Distress

Let's start with some trivia about the title of the "Policewoman In Distress" video. The main story of the feature was a custom video (and I'll get back to that in a moment) which was originally entitled "Hostile Abduction" by the buyer. However "abduction" is one of those words on Visa's "Forbidden List" and thus not acceptable for any of the sites selling the clips of this feature. Knowing that, I was going to call it "Policewoman In Peril." As an aside, some outsider observed long ago that we fetish people seem to love alliteration in our titles, and that's certainly proven to be true. However, my business partners at http://fmconcepts.us had previously released a video entitled "Policewoman's Peril," and we wanted to avoid any confusion, so I changed it at the last minute.

Next I'd like to give a little history. If it gets too boring, just scroll on down. Years ago when I was living in New York and newly divorced, I was lonely, bored and broke. So I spent a lot of my spare time creating mediocre art, writing letters and sometimes recording VHS tapes of TV bondage scenes which I sent to http://harmonymax.com as well as to Allen Marburger, author of the book "Bondage Fantasies in Popular Entertainment."

Because the letters to Harmony Concepts were positive and showed some writing ability, I was ultimately offered a life-changing job opportunity from Robert Q. Harmon. But before that, Mr. Marburger put me in touch with Brent Smith of Chivalry Video, who subsequently introduced me (via phone) to David Knight https://twitter.com/ImDavidKnight and Ken Scott http://www.aesproductions.com/ This was, by the way, before I was Jon Woods* and before Ken Scott was Ken Scott. David Knight was already David Knight, though not as well-known and shooting his storyline bondage videos for a significantly smaller audience. As a reminder, this was in the pre-internet days, when getting in touch with another bondage enthusiast was incredibly rare, and downright impossible for many. The odds that we three phone-buddies would later all become bondage producers seem so unlikely that if you read it in a novel you'd think it was stretching the suspension of disbelief a bit too far.

Over the years, we three producers have shot a number of custom videos for Mr. Smith. Because we'd been talking to him for such a long time, we were all well acquainted with his preferences. I hope of all the videos he's commissioned from any number of producers (and there have been a lot of them) that we did some of the best jobs of realizing his vision. And his clothed-damsel adventures have sold pretty well for the three of us.

I've remained friends with Mr. Knight and Mr. Scott over the years. I don't chat with David as often as I should, but Ken and I are pretty close and still talk regularly. Over time we drifted away from Brent Smith. There's no animosity. It's just that while we were more involved in video production, his primary focus remained on mainstream bondage scenes.  The three ropesketeers could talk shop and sympathize over the highs and lows of the business, but Brent wasn't interested in any of that, and eventually we parted ways.

So I was a little surprised when he recently contacted me on http://fetlife.com and asked about doing another custom video. We had to go back and forth a little about certain details and overcome some scheduling issues. Our star, Ashley Lane https://twitter.com/AshleyLaneXXX is in high demand so we had to wait until we could get a day when she and our second villain Eric Holman https://twitter.com/FMConceptsinc were both available.

But when the day finally arrived, it turned out to be a rather long and tiring shoot, but the results were great! Since the custom script called for guns (another thing forbidden by Visa and consequently by the merchant banks) we had to shoot some bits twice. We also had to extend a couple of the scenes to include some nudity, which was not in the original script but I felt was necessary for the public release.

Ashley, a "Damsel Of The Year" award winner, was wonderful and tolerant as always. She had to be briefly carried a couple of times for the story, which is why we had to enlist Eric. (Back surgery ended my damsel-carrying days some years ago.) He's in fantastic shape for his age, still, I'm awed by her trust in us for going along this while she was tied up and helpless.

I should also mention that Ashley looked great in her uniform. The screencap I posted of it on my  https://www.deviantart.com/jonwoods account has been one of the most popular new entries in a long time.

If you're fan of "policewoman in bondage" scenarios, I think you'll be very happy with Ashley's interpretation of the role. They just don't get much better than her.

The second story of this feature was my first shoot with a lady whom I suspect will win the "Rookie Of The Year" award: Melody Marks https://twitter.com/MelodyMarksxxx Even though Ms. Marks, at the beginning of our shoot, described herself as a "rope bunny," I had the honor of directing her very first bondage shoot.

Since Ms. Marks admittedly has a personal interest in the material, she had an innate understanding of what I wanted from her performance, and her performance totally floored us. I wanted to shoot a story that would've been for Clips4Sale's monthly theme (which I believe was "Spring Break" or bunnies or something like that) so we did "Spring Break Bondage." Although I must admit I was not paying strict attention to the dates of that promotion, and by the time I had the story edited and ready for release the deadline for the promotion had passed. Dang.

In any case, Melody was absolutely adorable as a bondage bunny (nabbed by the evil "Coach"). She got to hop around looking for the handcuff key hidden in one of the many Easter eggs in the Coach's office, and she was incredible for her first forced orgasm scene. Her excitement for the scene was visibly noticeable, which is always a nice bonus for the viewer. Ms. Marks was also outstanding as the luckless hitchhiker for the opening of the tale. She was tied to a car and subjected to a wet T-shirt treatment, and when it came time for the nudity I could've cut her camisole top open or ripped it, but she requested that it be ripped because it was "hotter." Ya just gotta love a model with that attitude.

I can't say enough good things about Melody. She's gorgeous, enthusiastic, flexible and she has a vibrant energy that comes along very rarely. She's mostly doing mainstream adult work but I think her passion for kinkier stuff will make a name for her in our little circle as well. I've had the pleasure of working with her twice more since our first meeting, and I'm looking forward to creating more scenes with her that you (and she) will find exciting in the near future.

(* I was going by "Tantalus" in those days. It was sort of a take-off on another Harmony contributor of that era who went by "Atreus," as well as a reflection of the feeling that satisfaction was always just slightly out of my reach.)

1 Comment

Charlzm Charlzm

Re: Policewoman In Distress

I had NO IDEA you were Tantalus!  No wonder the Tantalus website had that certain sense of humor to it.  BTW, knew some people here in SoCal (Scorpio/Threshold/Lair deSade) that knew you.  One person even had a Tantalus original on his mantle!  Little did I know at the time...