None Too Soon

Our last few shoots of the year went very well, with a symmetrical mix of new and favorite ladies in front of our cameras.  And funny enough, most of these shoots happened on consecutive days.  I'd briefly met Jennifer Thomas https://twitter.com/RealJenThomas earlier this year when she was modeling here at the Open Mind studio for our good buddy Slamm http://slamm345.deviantart.com/ and I thought she was just sensational.  On December 12th Lorelei https://twitter.com/LoreleiMission and I finally had the opportunity to work with this lovely lady.  Ms. Thomas is remarkably fit, and so for the first hour she got to be the antagonist for a skit with my sweetiepie.  I got to tie up Lorelei (which was a nice bonus) and then our buff babe got to bully her helpless captive.  It was a bit different than the sort of thing Lorelei is usually posting to her clip store.  Nonetheless, if it turns out to be successful, we'd certainly be open to doing something similar in the future.  You can see this clip (and cast your vote with your dollars) here:  http://clips4sale.com/412/16898242

I got the next two hours (or so) for a little story I'll be editing in the next few days.  I just need to shoot a couple of drop-ins first.  I wanted to take advantage of Jennifer's outstanding physique and so I cast her as a superheroine.  As our tale begins, The Golden Nemesis has been captured in her secret identity by the evil Coach.  Our athletic damsel was chair-tied in her classic secretarial ensemble (white blouse, black skirt, pantyhose and heels) and then cleavegagged on-screen by the heartless villain.  Our brave heroine was helpless to resist as the Coach progressed with his despicable plans for his trussed-up hostage.

In the next scene The Golden Nemesis was tied down to a table for another of the Coach's non-consensual cam shows.  The vanquished champion of justice was dressed up in her costume as they started her ordeal.  First the Coach removed her boots for some tickling.  I think our courageous damsel was somewhat surprised at how effective the electric tooth brush was, particularly on her armpits.  After that her defeat was completed as she was ballgagged, unmasked and her costume was destroyed.  I think Jennifer wasn't expecting her outfit to be cut open, as it was not especially worn out.  But I suppose that's what makes it more of a tragedy... that lovely leotard was cut down (and off) in its prime.  Since she mostly does wrestling, Ms. Thomas has had extensive experience playing both the triumphant and defeated roles, and she gave a wonderful performance for me.  Keep an eye out for this story at my store soon:  http://clips4sale.com/6571

With the remaining time, Lorelei shot a "transformation" scene with Jennifer for her "Fetish Scene" store http://clips4sale.com/40765  In it, she became a mermaid, much to her dismay.  All right, maybe it wasn't completely to her dismay.  As she was getting the tail on, she smiled and told us that she loves her life.  Lorelei will be editing and releasing this fun little skit very soon.

The following day my babe and I made a road trip.  Lorelei was hired to do the rigging for our dear friend Ashley Renee https://twitter.com/realAshleyRenee and I got to come along and assist them with this.  We went down to https://twitter.com/SanctuaryLAX for a fun and productive afternoon, getting three sets for http://www.ashleyrenee.com (as well as a little custom work to boot).  It could only have been more entertaining if https://twitter.com/subbie_cupcake had been there with us.  Oh well, maybe next time.  Ashley was having a wonderful time dressing up in her high-fetish outfits, and as usual, my sweetiepuss did a fantastic job rigging the busty superstar.   Some of the content they shot that day has been posted for Ashley's members, and the rest will be going up soon (if it hasn't already).  Our shoots with the brunette beauty are usually fun, professional but relaxed, and a lot of laughs -- and this was no exception.  I love watching Lorelei and Ashley work together, they're both so dedicated to doing a great job.  And they succeed!

The next day (that is, the 14th) Mary Jane Green https://twitter.com/sexymaryjanefan stopped by to complete our three-day run of shoots.  She came in at the last minute, and brought her own unique energy and magic.  There will two different versions available of the scenes we shot that day.  For the most part, Mary Jane has edited her sets and posted them to her store http://clips4sale.com/studio/7960  Lorelei was in need of content for her "Forced Fantasies" store, and with some help from Eric Holman http://fmconcepts.us they did a cute little skit set in a thrift store.  It was quickly edited, and you can see it here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16897918

Mary Jane wanted to shoot a holiday-themed vignette, so we quickly threw together some festive trappings to create a Yuletide set.  She put on some retro-style lingerie and stockings for a very glamorous, pin-up in bondage scene.  Lorelei's version of this clip has been edited and posted to her store, for those who didn't get enough Christmas bondage in the last week or so.  You can enjoy it here:  http://clips4sale.com/412/16940090

For my hour, I had the leggy brunette do some quick introductions for scenes in the January video release.  Afterward, while she was still dressed up in her corset, pantyhose and gloves,  Mary Jane put on some ballet heels for a bondage vignette.  Much to my surprise, she told us that she'd never worn them before.  Considering the amount of high heel fetish work she's done over the course of her career, I think that's astonishing.  It's not the kind of thing I usually shoot, but Mary Jane seemed to be having some fun with it.  And I hope her fans will appreciate/buy the scene in her clips store.  I also think she'd like to come back and shoot another scene with these shoes in the near future.

I believed that was going to be all for our video shoots for the year, but Eric Holman arranged a shared/family/"Three Amigos" shoot with the lovely Vanessa Veracruz https://twitter.com/MsVeracruzXXX for the 23rd.  She's worked with http://fmconcepts.us quite a few times, but it was the first encounter Lorelei and I have had with this talented lady.  Much as usual, the first set of the day was a forced strip story.  It was a seasonal tale, with Ms. Veracruz as a naughty Santa, although there were a couple of twists before the stunning Latina was compelled to get completely naked.  Vanessa did a commendable job ad libbing, and she looks fantastic in her birthday suit.  Since it's a holiday story, Lorelei edited it in record time, and you can find it here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16945352

Eric got the next hour for FM Concepts, then I got to shoot a scene with Vanessa in a black catsuit, boots, gloves, corset and mask. (She'd worn the same outfit -- minus the corset -- during the strip scene, but I'd hate to give away too much of the plot).  Before we began, I did my usual cautious inquiry as to whether or not she'd be open to doing a surface vibrator set.  As any model who's worked with me will attest, I always let them know that "No is always a good answer."  She declined, but I must admit I fell down on explaining what the scene would've involved.  I should've taken a little more time and gone into more detail, as she did agree to do a "forced orgasm" vignette with Lorelei right after I shot my scene.  But once a model says she doesn't want to do something, I will almost never go any further with it.  So our sexy catburglar was tied to the bed in a couple of different ways, tapegagged and her suit was unzipped to display Ms. V's impressive breasts.  I should add that Vanessa is really very good at improvisation and acting, and I'm sorry I didn't have time to work up a script to showcase her abilities.  But I hope I'll have the opportunity to correct that before too long.

Lorelei got the final set of the day for http://bedroombondage.com  After we explained the usual parameters of a typical vibe scene, Vanessa agreed to it.  She was dressed in a cute little cotton nightie and my sweetie chair-tied her and gagged her with duct tape for her very first bondage orgasm.  Vanessa's a real pro, and she did a fantastic job with it -- you'll see.

Frequently as the year comes to a close, I'll try to give some cheery recollections, a positive message, or an optimistic sentiment for the year ahead.  That'll be a bit tougher for 2016, as it was a fairly difficult year for most everyone.  But on the bright side, we're all still together, and reasonably healthy.  I also adopted an adorable, utterly devoted senior dog.  https://twitter.com/AmericanDamsels/status/813078839693742080  Elsie has only been with us for about nine months, but she's definitely a part of the family now.  And she makes me smile every day.  I'm so happy I could save her precious life, and I would encourage anyone looking for a pet to always go to the shelters and the rescues.

Lorelei and I got to be extras in a couple of music videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzM134EhSFQ  https://www.facebook.com/thevelveteenband/videos/1377711652239385/ this year, which was different for us, and a lot of fun.  I'm also glad I could stick with a mostly vegan diet.  I wasn't expecting this one particular result, but it was instrumental for losing weight, which was one of the few annual goals I managed to attain this year.  As for the rest of the goals, they'll be rolling over to next year (yet again).

I'm thankful for the folks who have supported our work and kept us afloat.  We could use a lot more people like them.  And I'm truly grateful for our friends.  A couple of generous, perfectly-timed gifts will be helping us immeasurably in the uncertain days ahead.

Otherwise, for us and most of our colleagues in the bondage/fetish business, it was a bad year.  It could be argued that it's because of a sluggish economy.  But I think it's more likely due to a cancerous combination of easily-accessible pirated material and a "customer" base that believes they shouldn't have to pay for anything.  This situation has led to the end of one producer after another, and in the tragic case of Dave Simpson http://elegancestudios.com/wordpress/?p=26793 it was a contributing factor for him giving up altogether.  Our fans need to learn that it's imperative that our work be treated like any other product you use.  Law-abiding people would never steal food, clothing, services or anything else on a regular basis.  Just because what some people are creating is a digital file (be it adult entertainment, music or movies) it doesn't mean it should be treated any differently.  And unlike the big movie studios who can have their features pirated and still make millions of dollars, the people producing fetish content are, for the most part, just individuals.  We can't afford to sell single-digit numbers of our clips while the tube sites are getting tens of thousands of views for the same content.  My humble wish for the new year is that we're all still around and in business in 2018.  I hope you can help with that.