Quantcast

Missing Secretaries

My September video release, "Missing Secretaries," is now available through my business partners at FM Concepts http://fmconcepts.us/product.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2452&group=bondage and it's also currently being released in HD at my clips store http://clips4sale.com/6571 and will show up sometime later for the members of http://americandamsels.com

These days I usually have to release the videos very shortly after they're shot.  But August was a rather unusual month, as I managed to hang onto a few scenes, and I didn't have to do any paid shoots for the next video.  Nonetheless, I was given a couple of scenes during two shared/"three amigoes" shoots with Eric Holman and Lorelei Mission http://bedroombondage.com which enhanced the release immensely (and allowed me to post a couple of brand-new scenes to my clips store).

On August 11th I got an hour with the amazing Blair Williams https://twitter.com/blairsbananas  She's really coming along nicely as a fetish and bondage model.  I don't know if she holds any personal interest in any of the content, but she's a very intelligent lady, so it's no surprise she's quickly picked up the "schtick" and nuances of what we crazy fetish people want from her.

Lorelei got the first hour with Blair for a "forced strip."  The busty blonde was compelled to take off her school uniform as part of a strip search by the administration.  I got to run second camera, and I was really impressed with how well she did with the scenario, which you can see at Lorelei's store here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16161680

Later, Lorelei held the camcorder so I could be the on-screen bad guy terrorizing Ms. Williams for my video.  As always, Blair makes a fantastic damsel.  Her character is sort of an extension from roles she'd played in my previous stories with her, but despite being a bad-ass freelance spy, she can still play distress with the best of them.  She also did an admirable job drooling on her bare breasts while she was ballgagged.

Blair got to wear a school uniform again for her final set of the day with Lorelei.  But in this case our sweet student's clothing was shredded.  Once she was tied and tapegagged, our captive schoolgirl also did some impromptu hopping around, which we were not particularly expecting.  Considering Lorelei didn't give her any specific direction, Blair was also remarkably intuitive with her performance.  You can see this wonderful scene at Lorelei's Bedroom Bondage clip store here:  http://clips4sale.com/412/16195024

The second "family" shoot in August was on the 26th.  Eric hired the lovely Phoebe Queen (who doesn't have a twitter account or any other link I can post here).  I'm indebted to Mr. Holman for letting me get a scene with Phoebe, which managed to connect all the other scenes I'd collected for the "Missing Secretaries" story.  But much as usual, Lorelei got the opening set of the day.  Our petitie beauty was forced to cut off her own clothes when her boss noticed she wasn't wearing the company's line of clothing.  It's a really nice scene for fans of the genre, as well as fans of clothes cutting and clothes destruction.  If this is up your alley, you can see the clip here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16297514

Next Ms. Queen got to portray Ms. Purple's assistant, who phoned up her boss to give follow-up reports in the aftermath of "The Secretary Scheme."  Then our adorable damsel was confronted in her bedroom by the master criminal behind the scheme.  (By the way, that villain doesn't really have a name that we know of.  He's simply referred to as "The Suit."  He gets to stay more mysterious that way.)  Poor Phoebe was tied, gagged and leashed to her bed while the villain went through her computer, phone and other electronic devices to delete all the evidence she'd collected.  Again, I don't know if Ms. Queen has an intrinsic interest in this material, but it does always seem like she's having a lot of fun squirming helplessly around and playing the damsel.  And I believe her exuberance does come across on the screen.

I also got to terrorize Phoebe one more time that afternoon for Lorelei's final set.  I stayed in my costume but was a run-of-the-mill baddie for secretary Phoebe's office captivity.  I did some on-screen tying and gagging with our sweet little muffin.  http://clips4sale.com/412/16413272 Phoebe did a fantastic job of struggling, and (as Lorelei would say) she's just the cutest thing ever.  Fans of secretary bondage should really give this scene some consideration.