Liv: Dangerously!

Lately we've been working with some exceptional new people, and I'm looking forward to releasing their scenes in the coming weeks. "Liv: Dangerously!" features three of these bright new stars, and I hope you'll consider taking a look at their performances.

We first worked with Liv Wild https://twitter.com/livwildx back in May, and I posted one of her scenes early for a http://clips4sale.com promotion, using the premise that it was a deleted scene from the "Liv: Dangerously!" feature that I knew I'd be completing later. We booked Ms. Wild again in June and I collected some more scenes for the story, and I still have more unreleased content with her that, again, I can hardly wait to offer to the bondage fans.

After our shoot Lorelei https://twitter.com/BedroomBondage tweeted that she thought Liv was one of the most beautiful women she'd ever worked with. When you consider how many gorgeous ladies we've shot with over the years, that's high praise indeed. This petite beauty is one of our new favorites. She's adorable, quite flexible and while I don't know that she has any personal interest in bondage, she certainly seems to know what we want from our damsels, and she delivers it.

The premise for the feature is it's highlights from an unsold TV pilot for a network noted for its "damsel in distress" themed movies. Not the American Damsels Network, the other one. When you consider some of the unusual premises that have been used for TV pilots (and some shows that have made it onto the air) it would be surprising if somewhere someone didn't make a pilot like that -- other than https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062117/ that is. Ms. Wild was excellent as the titular damsel, and even though her show wasn't picked up, I'd be thrilled to shoot another episode or two with this gorgeous lady if the "pilot" turns out to be popular.

Brooke Beretta https://twitter.com/BrookeBeretta is another mainstream adult performer who listed "bondage" as something she'll do, and she does it quite well.  While a number of the women we've worked with lately seem to have a passing interest in our favorite kink (many seem especially fascinated by the way it looks), Lorelei noted that of all the new people we've hired lately, Ms. Beretta seems to "get it" more than most of them. She was a total joy and contagiously enthusiastic. Her vibrator scene is not part of this video, but when we were preparing to shoot that, I can't recall the last time a model was so delighted about being tied up, gagged and brought to orgasm. In the story Brooke plays a voluptuous, dark-haired billionaire celebrity who's held for ransom, and her captors sure did a good job of showing off her luscious, bound body.

I was truly impressed by Adira Allure https://twitter.com/AnythingforA 's movie star looks. I guess which movie star would depend on what generation you belong to. Adira told us that quite a few people have noted her resemblance to https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000224/ which I can see, although she reminds me more of a younger https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001732/ And like her celebrity lookalikes, Ms. Allure is quite an actress. In the scenes I got with her, her persona seems more aligned with the "heroine" than the "damsel." That said, she gives some of the most energetic struggles I've seen in quite some time. For those who like the captives to be feisty, Adira's scene is one you'll undoubtedly enjoy.

Because of the revised release schedule, "Liv: Dangerously!" will be available at the American Damsels clips stores http://c4s.com/6571 and http://americandamsels.net in September, and for members of http://americandamsels.com a bit later. It's available for download now through my business partners at http://fmconcepts.us