Innocent Vixens

Because of our limited shooting budget, for quite a while now Eric Holman https://twitter.com/FMConceptsinc has been hiring the models for our monthly shared shoots.  These are invariably women that he likes and wants to see get more work, as well as exposure on our sites.  On March 7th Lorelei and I got to meet and work with the lovely Ryan Ryans https://twitter.com/TheRyanRyans for our monthly "Three Amigos" shoot.

Ms. Ryans is a good actress, and quite skilled at doing improv.  These abilities came in handy for our first hour when Lorelei shot her for a forced strip scene.  For some reason, I was cast as the off-screen antagonist who pressures this lovely lady to disrobe to advance her educational opportunities and post-graduation employment.  Ryan gave a wonderful performance, and she looks fantastic.  You can find this worthy addition to Lorelei's store here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/17380474

I was (and still am, I suppose) blown away by Ms. Ryan's drop-dead gorgeous movie-star looks, and so I cast her in a tale that was very loosely inspired by an actual incident.  In the story, a celebrity lookalike is grabbed by evil men during the filming of a documentary about the dangers of being famous.  She can't convince her misguided captors that she's not really who they think she is, and they hold her for ransom.  Coincidentally enough, the actual celebrity is also nabbed by a different gang of criminals, and also held for ransom.  Ryan is just stunning, and in her dual roles she's bound and gagged both in a dress and heels, and then stocking-footed in lacy lingerie -- so I hope at least one of those scenes will hit the spot for the readers of this blog.

The following day (coincidentally Lorelei's birthday) we got to meet and work with Lucy Purr https://twitter.com/Purrzilla for the first time.  I did ask her about her chosen name, since I figured it had something to do with her "Hello Kitty" tattoo.  I must admit I was totally wrong about that, and I felt a bit silly since I'm usually somewhat faster on the uptake for clever names.  Lucy is an energetic, sexy and very enthusiastic lady, and we're glad we had the opportunity to shoot with her during this visit.   Much as usual, my sweetiepie got the first set, which was another scene for her "Forced Fantasies" store.  Eric was apparently unavailable again, so I was impressed into service to be the bad guy who makes Ms. Purr get naked against her will.  Lucy did a fantastic job with this little skit.  One of the fun things about these strip scenes is how every model will put her own individual spin on it.  Some are better than others, of course, but some ladies like Lucy give such an adorable performance it makes it that much more enjoyable.  You can see Ms. Purr's forced strip here and judge for yourself:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/17344602

For the rest of the afternoon, I got to shoot three scenes with this amazing newcomer.  It's a familiar story of a sexy secretary who puts herself in self-bondage after hours at the office for her boyfriend to rescue her, but then things go awry when the boyfriend is delayed and she's discovered by a rope-happy burglar.  For the initial, do-it-yourself scene Lucy locked herself up with handcuffs and leg-irons.  After that I was very impressed with how quickly we got through everything (the sign of a true professional) and we got what was, in effect, three more bondage positions with her.  And Lucy looks incredible in all of them.  I hope I did an adequate job of showing her off, because she's a gorgeous damsel, and she gave a marvelously appealing performance.  She made quite a sensational debut with us, and we're really looking forward to working with her again.

On March 11th the amazing Lauren Kiley  https://twitter.com/xoxoLaurenKiley brought her friend Mistress Celeste DiNixi http://twitter.com/MistressDiNixi over to the studio for a fun and productive afternoon.  Some of the segments we shot will eventually appear in Lauren's clip store https://clips4sale.com/30971  In the interim, you can see some candid photos from a few of the fun things we did that day on Mistress Celeste's twitter feed.  I always enjoy working with Lauren.  She simply generates positive energy, and I hope her joy of performing shines through in the videos.

Of the content that has been released, bad Boss-Lady Lorelei was taken captive and abused by two of her employees -- not gonna name names here, but you could probably guess who they were.  I got to do the rigging on my cutiepie, and the ladies did all the rest.  It's a really well-done, very dynamic scene, and I'd recommend it for all of my sweetie's fans.  You can enjoy it here right now:  http://clips4sale.com/412/17386264  Later Lorelei and I shot a continuation of the narrative, and I got to be the lucky villain who gets to have some evil fun with his helpless captive.

For my set, I had Lauren portray the documentary director for the aforementioned story starring Ryan Ryans.  I'm so glad I got to flesh out the story with Ms. Kiley's dynamic, dramatic performance instead of cheaping out and relying on titles to set up the tale.  I also got to tie Lauren in such a way to show off her world-class backside, as well as a toe-tie (not the kind of thing I usually do) to highlight her incredible feet.

Because of the running time limitations for my features, I could only use a small part of Lauren's scene in the video, but take heart, as the complete scene will be available at my clips store soon.  All of the scenes mention in this entry comprise the April release, "Innocent Vixens," which can currently be downloaded here http://fmconcepts.us/product.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2514&group=bondage and coming soon to https://clips4sale.com/6571 and http://americandamsels.net and a bit later for the members of http://americandamsels.com