Quantcast

Gray November

November was, quite frankly, a pretty rough month.  A lot of things did not go as expected.  And there were a couple of firsts as well.  Like all producers, over the years I've had quite a few models cancel shoots for one reason or another.  However when a model who was coming in from outside the country messaged me that she was just released from the county jail and was being deported... well, that was a first for me.  Later in the month a second model (another one from beyond our borders) was also a no-show, although I have no idea why, as she sent no message, explanation or apology.  I must confess that in an age when the models are frequently texting or posting messages, photos or video to social media between sets, I have little tolerance for a lack of communication in these matters.  Models will often be texting while we're driving to dinner, and yet they don't have 30 seconds to let us know they won't be showing up?  That's not acceptable, particularly at a time when there are too many good people that we'd like to hire.

Lorelei https://twitter.com/LoreleiMission was in dire need of content for her clips store, so luckily on November 11th one of those previously mentioned good people, Charlotte Cross https://twitter.com/TheCrossXXX was kind enough to step in at the last moment to work with us.   Since the store with the most pressing need of content was my sweetie's "Forced Fantasies" clips store, we began with the lovely Ms. Cross as a sexy TV weather girl who gets a post-hypnotic suggestion that makes her take her clothes off during her forecast.  Lorelei shot this segment with the green screen, and Charlotte did a fantastic job with it.  My babe has edited and released this skit, and you can see it here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16712754

After that, Lorelei had to leave because of other pressing matters, so I was working alone with my two sets with this stunning brunette.  My sets will be coming out soon for my December video release through http://fmconcepts.us  For the first one, I did a nice, classic "secretary in bondage" chair-tie with her.  She started out with a bandana gag, and then for the second part she was ballgagged.  As always, Ms. C. gave a very energetic performance.

After that, Charlotte put on a sexy bra and panty set.  I frogtied her on the sofa for a vibrator scene, and I'm very glad Charlotte was patient and good-natured about everything as I tried to muddle through this without benefit of an assistant.  I was going to wrap some tape around her head/under her hair.  However, this proved nigh impossible to accomplish without help.  So instead I managed to get a layered gag on her.  It was a detective gag with a ballgag strapped over it.  I'd only done that once before, and that was with Arielle Lane https://twitter.com/_ArielleLane and I thought it made for a quite striking look, as you can see here  http://clips4sale.com/6571/8682929  In this case, I did this because the ideal-sized ballgag had a rather thin, uncomfortable strap on it, and the purpose of the detective gag was to keep the strap from cutting into the corners of Charlotte's mouth.  However to maintain this and get the look I was striving for proved to be more challenging than I expected.  Once we got it and began shooting the vibrator portion of the video, Charlotte was a real trouper... although she did accidentally turn the vibrator up and/or off a few times.  This will make for some fun editing later this week.  But our damsel soldiered through it all when she did finally reach orgasm, she came so hard that she bit right through the ball -- another first for me.

Lorelei returned in time for the final set with Ms. Cross.  It was a sort of secretary bondage set with a cute premise and a lot of nudity, and it should be released soon to http://bedroombondage.com and her clips store http://clips4sale.com/412

The next day we got up early to trek up to Oxnard to be extras in a music video for Lorelei's favorite band https://www.facebook.com/thevelveteenband My sweetie was wearing a very nice black and purple ensemble for it.  I was a clown gorilla because it was the most festive, carnival-like costume I could come up with.  It was a fun event, with lots of positive energy, and everyone was having a great time.  You can see us in the brief clip on their page here:  https://www.facebook.com/thevelveteenband/videos/  Since the music video is for the Velveteen Band's song "Holiday," I'm hoping it'll be released very soon.

A lot of people think Alexis Taylor has retired from fetish modeling, and for the most part, she has.  For quite a while now she's been pursuing other interests, however she will still work with a select few, and I'm honored to be on that short list.  She came back to California last month, and Lorelei and I had a shoot with her on the 21st.  Most of the shoot was with Lorelei, and they did some fun and interesting things with the green screen for the first half of the afternoon (and I got to help).  The results should be popping up on my little darling's clip stores soon.  Lorelei also got a bondage set with Alexis, and I got a one too.  My sweetie has already edited and released her clip of Alexis, table-tied in a silky blouse, which you can see here:  http://clips4sale.com/412/16822620 I also shot a classic "sexy secretary in bondage" vignette, and Alexis gave us another brilliant performance.  In fact, our whole afternoon had that "getting the band back together" feel to it, similar to when I rigged Alexis and Ashley Renee https://twitter.com/realAshleyRenee for Ashley's site earlier this year.  Of course, I always feel like only doing a vignette with Alexis is squandering her abilities.  Nonetheless, another one of my "secretary in bondage" vignettes with her is far and away the biggest selling clip ever at my store  http://clips4sale.com/6571/261643 and I am hoping to get another shoot scheduled with her before she either flees back to the East Coast or takes her final bow for fetish modeling.  In the interim, she's still considering custom offers.  Message Lorelei or me if you're interested.

Some time ago buxom babe Alex Chance https://twitter.com/AlexChancexxx contacted me and told me she wanted to work with us.  I'm a firm believer that initiative and enthusiasm should always be rewarded whenever possible, so we tried to make this happen.  We had a little more than our share of scheduling difficulties since then, but we did finally manage to have our shoot on November 23rd.  Alex is a fascinating lady, very knowledgeable and professional, with a genuine affinity for the material.  Even though Ms. Chance has worked for some producers who do rather extreme things, we proceeded with our typical low-impact, getting-to-know-you first shoot.  Lorelei and I each shot a "sexy secretary in bondage" set with Alex, and then she put on lacy bra and panties for a frogtie/hogtie on the bare mattress.  She was bound with black rope, and gagged with black duct tape, so the overall effect was quite striking.  The weather was moderate that day, so Lorelei wanted to put our busty damsel into the trunk of a car for our final hour with her.  Of course, with the days getting shorter, it was pretty much dark by the time we had everything set up.  But Alex looked adorable, and she had us take a brief video with her phone, which she posted right away to her twitter account.  It took my punkin' a little longer to edit her version of the video, but she did get it prepared, and you can see the whole thing here:  http://clips4sale.com/412/16787696

Since the start of the year, I've been trying to maintain a mostly vegan diet.  I try not to be obnoxious or unreasonable about it, or even mention it unless necessary.  And to any of those virulent anti-vegans out there who may be reading this:  I don't care what you eat, so why the hell should you care what I eat?   Luckily for me, Lorelei has been very supportive of this, and so on Thanksgiving we went to a vegan pot-luck lunch at a park.  Overall, it was a positive experience, although I still feel pretty much like an outsider to this subculture.  The reason I'm bringing up any of this is because somehow I caught a nasty head-cold while I was there, which I still haven't quite recovered from yet.  I don't get colds very often, usually one every couple of years or so, just to be sure that the medicine from the previous cold has passed its expiration date.

Because of this cold, I couldn't participate in the family/"Three Amigos" shoot that Eric Holman http://fmconcepts.us had booked for the 26th with Phoebe Queen.   I was hiding out in the back to be sure I wouldn't infect our adorable damsel.  I suppose I could've put on a surgical mask and nitrile gloves, but I was feeling rather miserable and low-energy so I decided it would be best if I sat this one out.  However Lorelei hadn't incubated the cold yet (she has it now, poor baby), so she graciously guest-rigged and shot a scene with Phoebe for me.  I looked through the scenes I'd already done with our adorable damsel to be sure I did something different this time.  So I noticed that a ball-tie was one of the things that would be new for her at my site.  It was just a lucky coincidence that happens to be one of the positions Lorelei rigs really well.  Phoebe is remarkably flexible, so it was a winning combination all around.  The gag choice was a bit more limited, but I believe ballgags were one I had done with her the least.  I didn't see Phoebe at all that day, but I did see the results and I was quite impressed with the work both of them did.