Freedom Woman Defeated!

As previously mentioned in this blog, when we shot the Freedom Woman saga, it was an atypical two-day shoot. The characters and story for those videos (different versions released by both Lorelei https://twitter.com/BedroomBondage and me) were created by Teo. But for my version, I wanted to add a sexy little epilogue to show a little of what happened after the original story. On the second day of the shoot we had some time remaining after completing the custom script, so I shot a finale for the treacherous blonde Agatha Delicious https://twitter.com/AgathaDelicious falling victim to the Coach's sudden but inevitable betrayal. I wanted to shoot a bondage scene with the amazing Ms. Delicious in her black lingerie and thigh-high boots that she'd worn earlier in the story. I believe the viewers would've felt it was a tragic missed opportunity if I didn't tie her up in that outfit. I made it into a "forced orgasm" scene since that's more fun for everybody -- especially Agatha -- and I also got to play to one of the vixen-turned-damsel's favorite fetishes in her last scene of the tale.

Then on November 24th Lorelei, Eric Holman and I had a "Three Amigos" shoot with our "Freedom Woman," Riley Reyes https://twitter.com/RileyReyXXX and that allowed me to provide a glimpse of the vanquished crime-buster's servitude under the evil Coach. For that scene, we added accessories from the original Freedom Woman costume to a maid uniform, and it looked adorable. Much of the defeated superheroine's new life of degradation is left to the viewer's imagination, but we can only surmise that Freedom Woman's duties for being in charge of entertainment for the Coach's party would be far beyond what we would normally show.

The second part of this feature is highlights from another installment of the 1950s-era sitcom parody "Always In Trouble."  In "The Missing Movie Star" episode, Sarah Brooke https://twitter.com/sarahsexyred10 portrays the movie star of the title. The busty starlet returned for a visit to the old hometown of Las Captivas, California and she was promptly nabbed by evil men. Once again, I was striving to show off Ms. Brooke's glamorous side, which we don't get to see too often for her fetish work. She certainly looked amazing in the iconic white movie star dress, and it made for a truly classic-looking scene. Sarah gave a wonderfully energetic performance, as always.

I should mention that the day we shot this, Sarah also did a wonderful "forced to strip" scene for Lorelei, which has been released here: https://clips4sale.com/16221/19351999 Despite the dramatic story, it's apparent Sarah is having a good time with it, and we hope you'll enjoy it as well.

On February 17th Lorelei and I had our first shoot with Luci Lovett https://twitter.com/LuciLovett1 Much as usual, my sweetie got the first hour for a stripping scene. In that one, Ms. Lovett played an inappropriately dressed secretary who faced confiscation of her offending wardrobe by the "Fashion Police." It was a fun premise, and the adorable brunette was fantastic in this skit, which you can enjoy here: https://clips4sale.com/16221/19208629

Next I continued the "Always In Trouble" episode with Luci as the detective assigned to locate the nabbed movie star. She goes undercover in the sleazy world of bondage modeling, and she looked absolutely fantastic in her retro-style lingerie. But our plucky heroine's cover is promptly blown and she's taken captive by the bad guys. It was only with tremendous self control that I did not work the line "Luci, you got some 'splainin' to do" into the script. For her second scene of this part of the story, Luci is tied down for a forced orgasm scene. As I usually do for these scenes, I asked what position would work best for her, and I told her that the scene would go as long as she wanted and to call "cut" when she finished. She then gave us one of the longest vibrator scenes I've ever shot. She was edging for a great deal of the time, and her climax was spectacular! The scene went on so long that because of time considerations for the feature, I could only use about half of it for the video. But have no fear, for the alternate versions I will present her bondage orgasm scene in its entirety, which runs over 18 minutes. Feel free to play along at home!

"Freedom Woman Defeated!" is now available for download at FM Concepts http://fm1.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showprod_download.cfm?&DID=20&CATID=2&ObjectGroup_ID=2621 and will be available shortly at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6571/american-damsels-by-jon-woods and https://www.americandamsels.net/ and a little later for members at http://www.americandamsels.com/