Freedom Woman Captured!

These days we (that is https://twitter.com/LoreleiMission and I) are shooting custom videos whenever possible. When it works well, it's got a lot of positives: it helps us with our limited model budget, we get the chance to work with some of our favorite people a bit more, or hire exciting new models, and frequently we have an opportunity to shoot something a little different. Usually the turnover for these projects is fairly quick. Once the funds clear and the model is scheduled, we get the shoot completed and try to get the edited project to the buyer as fast as possible.

"Freedom Woman Captured!" was different in that this process took a lot longer than usual. Like, months. But once we overcame all the assorted hurdles -- and I'll spare you the minutia of that -- it went really well. This video was produced by Teo, who (coincidentally enough) doesn't live too far from us. After Lorelei and I met with him, we felt he'd be a good choice to play the second henchman of his story. It also eases some cost and other logistical issues of getting a henchman.

Our titular heroine was played by the remarkable Riley Reyes https://twitter.com/RileyReyXXX This outstanding performer has worked with our business associates at http://fmconcepts.us a few times, but this was our first experience shooting with her. The villainess of the tale was played by the always amazing Agatha Delicious https://twitter.com/AgathaDelicious It was the first time these two stunning ladies had worked together. And even though Teo has commissioned a few videos in the past, this was his first time being on a video set. As it turns out, Teo is a natural. That is, he comported himself with the proper respect and professionalism we expect from people on our sets. These three also had a number of things in common, like various artistic abilities and some other overlapping geeky interests. Because of these, the trio had genuine chemistry. It made for a fun working environment.

A little side note about the artistic tendencies: whenever possible, we like to take the talent out to eat after we finish for the day. One of Lorelei's favorite traditions is to have everyone doodle on the paper placemats when available. For that meal, the placemat drawings from our producer and models were definitely the most impressive we'd seen.

This particular video was also unusual since we shot it over two consecutive days. Having Teo present was very helpful in that we could get his immediate input for how the story was shot. He told us he also gained a new appreciation for the work we put into our videos. For example, the fight scene took quite a while to shoot, as well as a couple of painful extra takes, even though it only lasts a few seconds in the final edit. Teo is a genuine superheroine enthusiast, and I believe that shines through in the scenes he had us create for him.

For Ms. Reyes, her new experience for this story was being bound and gagged in a car trunk. She did have fun with it too, so she tells us. Agatha got to show off her acting abilities (in the villainess role) for this story more than our previous time working with her. We were definitely impressed with both of them.

Right now this story is available at FM Concepts http://fmconcepts.us/product.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2603&group=bondage and it'll be released very shortly at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6571/american-damsels-by-jon-woods and https://www.americandamsels.net/ and a bit later at http://www.americandamsels.com/

As a reminder, Riley, Agatha and most of the models we currently work with are available for custom projects. If you're in the market to have your bondage fantasy brought to life, just send me a DM https://twitter.com/AmericanDamsels