Quantcast

Extra Points

I've had a number of really enjoyable shoots lately, and a couple of them had an unexpected similarity.  Back on August 24th Lorelei and I had our first shoot with Sasha Sobe https://fetlife.com/users/162969 and we had a lot of fun working with Sasha and her guy, phototcklr https://fetlife.com/users/1244699  There's something that's just so exhilarating and pleasant about working with enthusiastic, like-minded people.  And I felt quite honored that Sasha agreed to do a vibrator scene for me.

These days when we work with a model for the first time, we prefer to do it as a single-model shoot so we have an adequate opportunity to get to know her.  But due to a scheduling fluke, we worked with two models for the first time on August 26th.  Brea Bennet https://twitter.com/realbreabennett is a gorgeous blonde from Phoenix who had already worked with FM Concepts.  I'd wanted to work with her for some time, and that was the first opportunity we'd had to hire her.  Leggy beauty Mia Vallis https://fetlife.com/users/2207527 is an up-and-coming model from Atlanta who contacted me, and the 26th was her only open date when we could shoot with her.

Luckily, Brea and Mia got along very well.  Once again, it's always a pleasure to work with enthusiastic people.  The ladies had wonderful chemistry, and I liked what I'd shot with them so much I quickly put it as the second feature on my current video release http://www.fmconcepts.us/product.cfm?objectgroup_ID=2069&group=bondage  Now, what was a little unusual about this shoot was the (literal) climax of the story.  Our sexy cheerleaders were tied down to the bed crotch-to-crotch with vibrators and tapegagged, and they both gave outstanding performances.  However, I thought they were all finished and I said my final line for the story.  But our randy damsels let us know that they were up for a bonus round with their buzzy co-stars.  And who am I to deny a lady (or two) the opportunity to have another bondage orgasm?  So we turned on the lights, cameras, vibrators and models for the second coming.  Okay, it might have been the third or fourth.  You'll have to watch the video and make your own decision.  But since I've been shooting bondage vibrator scenes, this was the first time the models had asked me if they could go for the extra credit.

Three days later I worked with Addie Juniper https://fetlife.com/users/26614 (who's also from Atlanta, coincidentally enough).  Addie's a true professional, and I shot some wonderful video with her, including a two-scene story of the re-emergence of the evil Dr. Stephanie Kahn.  For the final set I tied her to the bed, and she was tapegagged for her vibrator scene.  Addie treated us to a marvelous, expressive bondage orgasm, and when we finished I turned off the camcorder and started untying her.   And then, for the second time in a week, I was asked about bonus orgasms.  Who could say "no" to Addie where that's concerned?  So her hands were now free to hold the Hitachi, but her legs were still bound, and I applied a fresh tapegag on her lips for the climactic post-script.

I really appreciate the dedication of these women, giving a little bit extra for their art, their fans and their profession.