"Escape Class" is available for download now at FM Concepts http://fm1.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showprod_download.cfm?&DID=20&CATID=2&ObjectGroup_ID=2629 and it's coming very soon to https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6571/american-damsels-by-jon-woods and https://www.americandamsels.net/ and later at http://www.americandamsels.com/ If you're interested in commissioning a custom video, please send me a direct message (DM) via twitter: https://twitter.com/AmericanDamsels

1 Comment

BeautyAny BeautyAny

Re: Escape Class

Financial slavery is the new fetish of the rich
In this hypercapitalist world, in which money is fundamental to define who we are and what we are, to reach the euphoria by throwing the house out the window seems to be the final dystopian fetish.
https://www.edenfantasys.com/bondage-and-fetish/
Currently there is a fetish for almost everything. If you can imagine it, there is a little corner on the internet where you can find it. Reviewing the market of online fetish sites we came up with something called "financial domination": it is an extreme form of submission that is based on the pain of delivering thousands of dollars, just so that some dominatrix that you will probably never meet in person and with whom you will undoubtedly never have sex tell you that you are a piece of dry shit.

In this hypercapitalist world, in which money is fundamental to define who we are and what we are, to reach the euphoria by throwing the house out the window seems to be the final dystopian fetish. But, once again, for money slaves who are excited by financial domination, money - or rather, wasting it - is what makes them the world's most. In this report, we enter the world of financial domination to understand what is its authentic appeal.