Escape Class

Whenever possible these days, we're producing custom videos and stills. We always strive to make the buyer feel like they're getting their money's worth, and get the video (or stills) back to them as quickly as we can. Usually that's not a problem, although if it's more than one model the scheduling becomes exponentially more challenging. One prime example of that was a four-model custom still shoot I did for https://skyryder23.deviantart.com/ in January. It took a lot of effort to coordinate the availability of our all-star cast, but what fantastic results! Of course, since his story stars Amber Michaels https://twitter.com/ambermichaelsxx Ashley Lane https://twitter.com/AshleyLaneXXX Blair Williams https://twitter.com/blairsbananas and Alexis Taylor https://twitter.com/oddlydisturbing how could we possibly go wrong?

When Eric W. ordered his second custom from me (his first was another secretary in bondage-themed tale, "Office-Bound Ladies" from last year), he was kind enough to leave the casting for his story up to me. I chose two exceptional performers. I got Lola Pearl https://twitter.com/lolapearlshow  to play the sexy office manager, and Christiana Cinn https://twitter.com/ChristianaCinn https://onlyfans.com/christianacinn to be the sexy secretary. Once again, it took a little doing to get our busy stars' schedules to coincide, but it was definitely worth the effort.

Both of these ladies hit it out of the park. Lola is a rising star on the fetish scene, and she's righteously earned her status. She has the most amazing energy and enthusiasm, and I knew I could count on her to bring her character to life. But she blew me away with a stunning mix of humor and sexiness that is rarely seen. Lola has also started producing https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/125089/lola-pearl-show and I think she's got all the right stuff to be a tremendous success.

I'd only worked with Christiana once before, and I only had time to get one set with her. But I was impressed with her enthusiasm for bondage, as well her flawless movie star looks. It's no wonder she's a favorite in the mainstream adult world. But beyond that, Ms. Cinn gave one of the best damsel performances I've seen in a long time. Both of our stars seemed to have this innate understanding of the genre. They intuitively knew all the right things to say, and they had perfect vocalizations. The script also called for some playful bondage snuggling and kissing, which is not an element I'm usually putting in my "damsel in distress" themed videos. But this sort of thing is second nature to our gorgeous stars, and they displayed real chemistry for those two segments.

And I'd also like to give a shout-out to Ikaras Jones https://twitter.com/ikarasjones who stepped in to play a part in the story, help with the videography and everything else. We just don't see enough of him these days.

Lorelei https://twitter.com/BedroomBondage and I split a shoot with the luscious Skylar Snow https://twitter.com/SkylarSnowxxx on April 13th. It was our first time working with Ms. Snow, and I'm happy I got a couple of scenes with her for this feature. Skylar has a genuine affinity for bondage and playing the damsel role, and it shines through in her performance. She's also remarkably intelligent. Of course, I didn't know that before we met her, or I'd have made an attempt to show off her brilliance. I hope we'll have that opportunity the next time we work with her. I got two scenes with Ms. Snow for this story, but because of running time limitations, I could only put the first one in the DVD and FM Concepts edit. However the deleted scene will be released a little later, and it's included in the special "Director's Cut" of the feature, which will be available to the public a little ways down the road.

"Escape Class" is available for download now at FM Concepts http://fm1.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showprod_download.cfm?&DID=20&CATID=2&ObjectGroup_ID=2629 and it's coming very soon to https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6571/american-damsels-by-jon-woods and https://www.americandamsels.net/ and later at http://www.americandamsels.com/ If you're interested in commissioning a custom video, please send me a direct message (DM) via twitter: https://twitter.com/AmericanDamsels