Detective In A Haunted House

There's this terrible movie from 1967 with the poorly-spelled title "Hillbillys In A Haunted House." Other than a tasty little bondage scene with the bustacious Joi Lansing http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061765/mediaviewer/rm2277725440 (and it also features George Barrows in a gorilla suit for Lorelei https://twitter.com/BedroomBondage ) there's not much to recommend it, even for fans of horror icons like John Carradine, Basil Rathbone and Lon Chaney Jr. If you ever want to subject yourself to this awful film, I'd suggest you go with the Rifftrax version https://www.rifftrax.com/hillbillys-in-a-haunted-house The reason I mention all this is because I did like the title, and Ms. Lansing in bondage, and so I've done a few "... In A Haunted House" videos now, and while they're not pure homages to the original, they're fun and enjoyable. I think this new one is another worthy entry to the collection.

Last November, Eric Holman https://twitter.com/FMConceptsinc Lorelei and I had a "Three Amigos" shoot with the amazing Victoria June https://twitter.com/VictoriaJune69 She'd worked with FM Concepts earlier, but this was her first encounter with Lorelei and me. At that time, my sweetie had created a dungeon set and I wanted to do a tip of the hat to another cheesy drive-in type movie (that featured a fair amount of bondage as well), "The Bloody Pit of Horror" http://imovies.blogspot.com/search?q=bloody+pit+of+horror In her scene, Victoria portrays a starlet who's gone to the wrong location for a movie, and ends up as the captive of a mad scientist. Ms. June seemed amused that she was cast in the role of "Bimbo #2" for the movie-within-a-movie, and once she saw me in my scientist outfit, she said she felt like she was in a play. Well, I guess she was. The busty beauty was then tapegagged and tied up for what I believe may have been her first bondage orgasm. Well, multiple orgasms. And she gave an exceptional performance. I do hope we'll have the chance to get her in front of our cameras again sometime soon.

Gorgeous Chi Chi Medina was chosen to play the title character of this story. In the first segment she faints when she opens a closet door and finds herself face-to-face with a werewolf. The main reason for this opening action was to do something nice for a faithful fainting fan. But beyond that, it was fun to do a scene were the damsel loses consciousness in a manner that is not (yet) forbidden by the credit card companies. Also I'm fairly sure that the werewolf mask is the one with the worst visibility, and that greatly limits what a villain can do. Nonetheless, our brave detective was bound and cleavegagged in the study, and she managed to free herself with an ingenious device I'd found a while back and finally had an opportunity to use. By the way, many thanks to Eric Holman for running the camcorder for that scene, and the next one as well.

Once Chi Chi liberated herself, instead of fleeing, the plucky gumshoe went to rescue the other unfortunate women who'd been taken captive earlier. But once she found the dungeon, she was quickly caught by a gorilla in a lab coat. For that scene, Ms. Medina was dressed in some brightly colored and tattered clothes. Because Chi Chi has an absolutely perfect body, I felt she was the ideal candidate for an homage to those tawdry covers of the men's adventure magazines of days gone by https://www.google.com/search?q=Men%27s+adventure+magazines&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbx9-E8oDaAhUmrFQKHQtlA9cQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=758

Our final scene was another nod to the horror movies of the past. Chi Chi (in a flimsy slip) was tapegagged and hogtied in the study, and when she got the hogtie connector rope undone, she tried hopping away. Unfortunately when she opened the door she was confronted by a giant, very hungry worm. I believe it was the unholy result of the mad scientist's experiments with worms and green nylon. But Detective Medina was still tied hand and foot, and was quickly overtaken by the monster. It's pretty rare that a damsel isn't rescued by the conclusion of my stories, but the ending of this one is a little bit ambiguous. I guess the viewer will have to decide our damsel's fate.

The last part of the video features the premier installment of "The Lost Bondage Scenes." The first episode is entitled "Babysitter Banned!" and it features the stunning Ryan Ryans as the star of a 1960s-era TV sitcom. The gorgeous blonde is detective gagged and tied to a post for an episode where she's unexpectedly overpowered while babysitting. The director is giving her some last-minute instruction when a network executive comes in to inform him the scene's been cut for being "too suggestive." The harried director quickly calls for an early lunch while he gets this situation straightened out, but he neglects to tell anyone to free the helpless star. Ms. Ryans was the perfect damsel for this. She has the movie star looks I wanted for it, and she did a fantastic job reacting to everything going on around her, and struggling and emoting after she was left all alone. Shooting this particular scenario was a bit of wish fulfillment for me, as I finally get to bring to life a scene I'd been thinking about for a long, long time. Ms. Ryans has been a favorite at http://fmconcepts for quite a while, and I can see why. Unfortunately, she lives outside the area and doesn't get here often enough. Nonetheless, I'm hoping we'll see her again before too long.

"Detective In A Haunted House" is available here http://fm1.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showprod_download.cfm?&DID=20&CATID=2&ObjectGroup_ID=2614 and it'll also be released momentarily here https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6571/american-damsels-by-jon-woods and here https://www.americandamsels.net/ Enjoy!