Quantcast

Catching Up Again

While a portion of the country was caught up in third-month insanity, we got to work with some outstanding women in March.  I'm sorry to say that I've fallen behind in the blog yet again, but I hope I can do justice to these amazing ladies and the work they've done for us.  Back on March 3rd we had Sarah Brooke https://twitter.com/sarahsexyred10 in front of our cameras again.  I'm always impressed with Sarah.  She has the glamour-model looks, but she's very much into the physical aspects of shooting fetish material, of challenging herself, and possibly the subsequent endorphin rush.  This is similar to Rachel Adams https://twitter.com/rachel_adams2 who (as far as I know) doesn't have any vested interest in our fetish, but is also a remarkable performer because she's always willing to go the extra mile to test her own limits.  In any case,  I think that explains why Sarah is very involved in fetishes like wrestling.  Sarah's never told us if she has any personal interest in bondage, but I would guess she at least enjoys the physicality of the work.  Of course, performing for the more extreme bondage producers frequently doesn't allow showing how really attractive this luscious redhead is.  With that in mind, when I work with her I always make an attempt to present her at her best.  For our last shoot with Ms. Brooke, Lorelei https://twitter.com/LoreleiMission took the first hour to do a forced strip with her.  It was a very nice, sunny day here in Southern California, so we shot the scene outdoors.  I got to play the mean old man who compelled the busty babe to get naked and run home in the altogether.  It's a really cute scene, and you can see it here:   http://clips4sale.com/16221/17313586  For some inexplicable reason we seem to really like having Sarah strip off and run around outside, since it's the second time we've had her do that:  http://clips4sale.com/6571/15926638

For my sets with her, I got to do a scaled-down version of a tale (based on actual events) that I've wanted to do for a long time.  I still hope to do an expanded version of the story some day, and include some of the more challenging parts of the incident.  But for now I got to present Sarah as the sexy damsel I know she can be.  In this scenario, she's mistaken for someone else and targeted for revenge, then subjected to a forced orgasm.  Sarah gave a fantastic, energetic performance once again.  Then my sweetie did an elaborate hogtie with our Ms. Brooke, which I believe she'll debut soon.

Whenever we can these days, we really enjoy shooting at the house of a wonderful couple we met.  They're "civilians" (that is to say, outside the business), and I really need to find out what alias they'd like to use because I've vaguely referred to them in earlier entries, and I know they'll be mentioned again in the days to come.  On March 6th they allowed us to shoot at their home again.  It's an inspirational place with a great energy, and it's always very exciting to be there.  This time it was a shoot for Ashley Renee https://twitter.com/realAshleyRenee with Lorelei doing the rigging and photo/video honors  while I was assisting and occasionally shooting some video.  We shot one set outside at a work area by the garage.  My sweetie wanted to rig Ashley to a grid-like shelf underneath the workbench.  Our gracious host offered a blanket or other padding to protect our busty damsel from direct contact with the cold steel.  However Lorelei correctly surmised that Ashley would rather be true to the dramatic style of the scenario, and she preferred to be tied directly to the shelf.  Working in that cramped area required some determination and contortion on Lorelei's part, but I know they were both having fun creating this scene.  We also shot a set inside with Ashley dressed in a kind of goth schoolgirl costume and ballet boots.  For the last part of that set, Ashley was tied standing and attached to a post, which really shows her dedication considering how difficult standing in the boots is.  But as you can see, all their hard work produced some fantastic results.