Captive Visitors

This month all the lovely ladies I got to tie up came in from out of town.  On October 10th I was really happy to have the opportunity to work with Arielle Lane https://twitter.com/_ArielleLane again.  And I was happier that I even got to shoot with her twice.  This lovely brunette has not only a particularly striking natural beauty and a certain indefinable "something," she's also one of the models with the greatest propensity for bondage that I've ever encountered.  Even after shooting with me followed by a second bondage shoot with "Downtown Dave" immediately after that, she mentioned planning to meet someone to indulge in some personal bondage later that night.

Since "Downtown Dave" and I were conducting tandem shoots with Ms. Lane, our good buddy at http://www.hypnoticsworld.com https://twitter.com/hyponlinemedia let us use his studio, that is, the celebrated Studio X https://twitter.com/StudioXLA2016

Lorelei was fighting a rather nasty and persistent cold that kept her away from Studio X that day.  She was sorry to miss Arielle, so we'll try to correct that next time she's in town.  Since he was (not coincidentally) also in the area, the venerable Nimzo was kind enough to step in and give me an assist that afternoon, and I really appreciate that.

For the first hour, I had to shoot a "forced strip" for Lorelei.  I liked the premise for the scene, so I hope to use some of the story exposition and expound on the premise for my next video.  For this story, Arielle was forced to get naked for a job interview at a sexist cable network.  Even though shooting this type of scene isn't exactly my forte, Ms. Lane gave an endearing performance, which you can see here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16557770

Next we went to the dungeon section of the studio, and Arielle continued her "interview" for the aforementioned network.  Our sexy secretary was cleavegagged and roped into a seated position, and then her blouse was opened up and she was tied standing and ballgagged.  I should note here that when she's ballgagged, Arielle drools like a champion.  She would easily make it onto the list of the top five drooliest models I've ever worked with.

After that we went back out into the "reception area" of the studio, and our gorgeous damsel put on a plaid blouse and a pair of "Daisy Dukes" for the next vignette.  The barefoot babe was cleavegagged for a progressive tie that started out as a classic position, moving to a fold-tie before ending as a hogtie.  Arielle looks fantastic in this scene, and I can't wait to share it.  I just hope I can hold onto it until I can compile the next homage to mainstream bondage scenes (or how we wish they'd been done).

For the final set of the day my good friend Ikaras Jones https://twitter.com/ikarasjones dropped in to help us out.  Knowing that Ms. Lane is a big fan of high fetish clothes combined with bondage, I hope the two of them will be able to get together, have some fun and do produce some memorable images at some future date.  For this final bit, it was the conclusion of the "interview" story.  Arielle was roped down to a gynocologist table (which I later found out was a donation to the studio from "Downtown Dave"), gagged with duct tape and forced to orgasm.  Before we got started, Ikaras did take a couple of photos which he posted to his twitter account https://twitter.com/ikarasjones/status/786326840877027328  Once we'd finished, the energetic lady was still up for getting tied up again for "Downtown Dave" with very little break between the shoots.

The next day I got to work with Ms. Lane again at a custom still shoot for Nimzo.  We shot it at Jason Marcus' place, and Jason was the photographer.  I had the pleasure of tying her up for the camera to Nimzo's specifications.  If you're unfamiliar with Nimzo's distinctive style, it's prevalent in a number of videos and still sets I've done over the years for http://americandamsels.com and http://boundandgagged.net  It was most recently seen in a slideshow with the stunning Eden Wells here http://clips4sale.com/6571/16626538 and for a number of recent entires at "Tolstoy Tony"'s blog:  http://tucsontiedblog.com Once again, Arielle got through her bondage paces with her usual enthusiasm, grace and beauty.

I hadn't seen Vivian Ireene Pierce https://twitter.com/Vivian_Pierce (or tied her up for that matter) in way too long a time.  I was glad that she contacted me when she went on her first tour in several years.  On October 16th we got to spend an afternoon together, catching up and shooting some wonderful video scenes.

It was sort of a leisurely, intimate shoot, as I was without an assistant again.  Lorelei http://bedroombondage.com was out of town with Eric Holman http://fmconcepts.us for the second annual Oxnard Steampunkfest http://oxnardsteampunkfest.com  Normally, Lorelei and I are the ones attending these types of events, as steampunk is not Eric's thing.  However, that Sunday was the only day Vivian had available, and Lorelei didn't want to miss another chance to see and video her favorite band https://www.facebook.com/thevelveteenband  And I just couldn't miss Vivian this time around.

For the first set, Ms. Pierce chose a "Slave Leia" costume from the wardrobe room.  It looked really nice on her.  Vivian is really in touch with her cosplay side, and she put some effort into getting the headpiece of the outfit just right.  She did one intro for her version of the video, and then I shot a second/different one for my story.  We shot a brief segment with Slave Vivian in  chains to make the purists happy, but then we moved on to rope, and our sexy princess was cleavegagged for it.  Later when she was hogtied, my dog Elsie came in to rescue her, sort of.  You can see a GIF of that magic moment here:  https://twitter.com/AmericanDamsels/status/788157020549492736

I picked out the costume for the second set.  I had Vivian put on one of the 1950s-style dresses so we could create an homage to that other famous redhead of the era.  Once again, I was floored both by how quickly she got her hair styled for this costume, and how wonderful it looked.  We did a nice classic position with a cleavegag, with Vivian hopping all over the room, looking for something to help her get loose (but not succeeding).  Then she was chairtied in a position that never would have been acceptable for 1950s TV, and a detective gag was knotted over her cleavegag.  Vivian did an absolutely fanastic job of struggling and staying in character for the lighthearted damsel-in-distress scene.

Lorelei returned to the studio in time for the last set of the day.  Even though she was a bit worn out after her excursion, my sweetie held a camcorder to shoot Vivian's version of the final vignette.  VIP had a pair of over-the-knee boots she wanted to wear, and I thought a dirndl would look very flattering on her.  So even though beermaids wearing boots would probably not be the first thing you'd think of, I believe it did work pretty well.  The first part of the video the luscious redhead was cleavegagged and stretched out and tied down on the bed so we could admire Vivian's sexy squirming and her ensemble.  After that our adorable Oktoberfest captive was securely roped to a chair, and she gave a remarkably energetic struggle (alas, to no avail).

Now that Vivian's making a sincere effort to get back into modeling, I'm looking forward to working with her again the next time she's here in Los Angeles.

On the 21st, Eric hired Las Vegas-based model Shavelle Love https://twitter.com/Shavelle_Love for a three-way shared shoot.  Lorelei began with a Halloween-themed skit, and I got to be the off-screen jerk boyfriend who pressured her into getting naked for a party at a nudist camp.  Surprisingly, I did not ask her to go as Lady Godiva.  In any case, Ms. Love was just as cute as can be for this scene, which forced-stripping fans can enjoy here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16602926

I didn't ask her outright, because it's not something I usually do, but I suspect Shavelle may have some personal interest in bondage.  (By the way, if I'm wrong about that, I apologize, and I hope the lovely brunette was just having a fun time shooting with us.)  Lorelei got a bondage set with our busty captive next, and she used plastic wrap to secure her to a chair.  Just guessing, but I'm wondering if Lorelei may have felt inspired by my recent sensational plastic wrap scene with Britney Amber http://clips4sale.com/6571/16621334   Usually the scenes we shoot get released fairly soon after they're shot, but this one featuring the busty, ballgagged babe hasn't been posted to my sweetiepie's clip store http://clips4sale.com/store/412 yet, so keep an eye out for it.

Lately, Lorelei's been a mermaid for a few events here and there, and she's also put a mermaid tail on Ashley Renee https://twitter.com/realAshleyRenee/status/777750935397249024  Britney Amber https://twitter.com/Britney_Amber/status/781921579961683969 and Lauren Kiley https://twitter.com/xoxoLaurenKiley/status/783923680866816000 and they always seem to enjoy it (and the photos are very popular on twitter).  So I asked Shavelle if she wanted to be a mermaid, and well of course she said yes.  For the brief scene intro I gave our fishy damsel the option to either inform her captor that she wasn't really a mermaid and that it was just a costume, or alternately  she could tell him she was actually a mermaid and not just dressed up like one.  You'll have to wait to find out which option she chose.  Then Shavelle was bandana-gagged and her hands and upper body were tied.  That's one of the very convenient thing about mermaids in bondage:  the legs are inherently restrained.  Although for the second half of the skit, I did bind her tail for a hogtie.  Is that what it would be called for a mermaid?  Or would it be more like a hogfish-tie?  Well, Shavelle did have Lorelei take a couple of pics from the afternoon, which she's posted to her twitter and snapchat feeds:  https://twitter.com/YourSnapchatGod/status/789681471204188160  Our first shoot with Shavelle was really fun.  She's that rare and wonderful mixture of sexiness and professionalism, yet sweet and level-headed -- all the things we're looking for in damsels to distress.

Back when I was working for http://harmonyconcepts.com there were a few models who would tour the country and work with us when they were in our area.  I used to jokingly refer to them as "migratory models."  I was trying to create an image of these traveling damsels as being akin to birds traversing the country.  Mr. Harmon detested that phrase, as he thought it made them sound like downtrodden farm workers.  These days, the traveling models seem to be a lot more common, and I always like to work with them when I can.  Otherwise, who knows when the opportunity may come up again?  It's always heartbreaking for me to miss a chance to work with a favorite lady because of scheduling or budgetary issues.  Luckily, I didn't have any of those problems when Terra Mizu https://twitter.com/TerraMizu dropped by this month.  Lorelei and I had a fun and productive afternoon with her on October 24th.  Much as usual we started out with a "forced to strip" segment, although Lorelei decided to try something a little different with this scene, and she had Terra play a newscaster who was ordered to go topless on the air.  I was Terra's despicable off-screen boss who made her bare her breasts for the sake of ratings.  She gave an exceptional performance as the put-upon newscaster, hitting all the right notes.  My sweetie has released this scene, and it seems to be pretty popular so far.  You can check it out here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/16624822

With Halloween almost on us, Lorelei wanted to do a costume bondage with our busty damsel.  So she had Ms. Mizu put on a sexy policewoman outfit and a pair of the impossibly high heeled shoes for a party gone wrong... well, for her anyway.  For me as the off-screen bad guy, it all went perfectly according to plan.  My babe has edited the scene, which she's entitled "Big Tit Lady Cop Bound" which pretty much says it all, and is honest and accurate.  You can enjoy this clip here:  http://clips4sale.com/412/16632832

For my two hours with Terra, I decided to continue her story arc that was started in the "Stolen Things" video.  She was an anime-style superheroine who was robbed of her powers by the dark villain known as The Black Hoodie.  Our vanquished heroine then resolved to bring the ominous criminal to justice and try to regain her powers.  However during her investigation she was nabbed by the masked baddie again.  Of all those masked clones who have been terrorizing the damsels in my videos lately, The Black Hoodie is the only one who's been imbued with supernatural strength.  And so I'd like to thank Lorelei for helping put in a hokey bit to show off his unnatural abilities -- a no-budget cliché still used in regular mainstream TV and movies to this very day (you'll see).  After that, the sexy, stocking-footed damsel was hogtied and cleavegagged while her evil captor ransacked the venerable Professor Garth's laboratory.  Then before her cruel tormentor left Terra to helplessly struggle, she was stripped down to her pantyhose, frogtied and silenced with a stuffed microfoam tapegag.  As I've come to expect from this remarkable lady, she gave a marvelous high-energy struggle for the camera.  She made us very glad I got to grab her again this time around.