Captive Superheroines & Captured Mermaids

April got off to a wonderful start.  Mr. KT commissioned another custom still shoot with the amazing Amber Michaels https://twitter.com/ambermichaelsxx  and we got to shoot that on the 3rd.  He's been collecting these photosets for a specific project, which I hope he'll be launching at some point so I can promote the heck out of it.  It's always a pleasure working with Amber.  She's one of my all-time favorite people, on or off the set.  I can't think of anyone in this business who's more dedicated, hard-working and caring than she is.  She's just the best.  I'm posting one of the photos from our day (Amber also shared a few more on her twitter timeline), and it should be apparent that she was having a fantastic time during the shoot.  As always, I get so few opportunities to shoot stills these days, I relish these increasingly rare events, particularly when I get to work with such an exceptional lady.

On April 9th Eric Holman https://twitter.com/FMConceptsinc hired the lovely Indica James for a shared shoot.  Lorelei got two scenes with this brunette beauty.  Indica's forced strip scene has already been edited, and has posted to my honeybunny's "Forced Fantasies" clip store here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/17522436  The bondage scene she shot with Ms. James was a bit more involved than many of the clips she usually produces, and the director and damsel both did a fantastic job with Lorelei's mini-story.  This bondage-filled homage will be released momentarily at my sweetie's clips store here: https://clips4sale.com/412 and it's definitely worth your consideration.

Some time ago Lorelei sent away for a translucent plastic raincoat.  As these things turn out sometimes, I had the opportunity to put it on a model first (thanks, tootsie!).  In a slight nod to a certain very influential movie, I had Indica wear it to portray a non-human character.  We were doing an improvised story, but Ms. James immediately grasped her character and did a great job with it.  Of course, our plastic-clad protagonist was captured, cleavegagged and chair-tied with unbreakable carbon-fiber/graphene restraints.  Not only that, her nasty captor used a powerful vibrating device to download all the information from her.  Our AI damsel found the experience to be much exciting than the normal parameters of her programming would've suggested.  Again, a very well done performance.

As an aside and for the record, there's a current TV show that features an artificial intelligence character named "Aida."  Lest someone thinks I'm plagiarizing in some way, I'd like to point out that I've done a number of videos featuring AIDA since the Harmony days.  First the acronym stood for "Artificial Intelligence Domestic Android" (around 2000 or maybe earlier) which then evolved to "Artificial Intelligence Defense Android."

The following day I had the pleasure of working with Kiki D'Aire https://twitter.com/kiki_daire again for a still shoot.  Once more, Mr. KT commissioned the project, and our well-endowed superstar portrayed a superheroine for his photos.  I did take advantage of the situation and shot a little video of Ms. D'Aire while she was in costume and in bondage for the next installment of the apparently ongoing "Damsel Of The Week" saga https://clips4sale.com/6571/american-damsels-by-jon-woods/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit10/search/Week Since Kiki had played the superheroine "Lady Red" in previous times, I had her revive the character for this video, and I augmented the footage with another scene of the busty crimebuster captured and forced to orgasm.  This next installment of DOTW will be available at my clips store soon https://clips4sale.com/6571 and a little later at http://www.americandamsels.net  and later still at http://www.americandamsels.com

As I'd mentioned, the shoot with Kiki was expanded, and we had time for one more fun scene.  Lorelei wasn't available to assist me that day (she always has far too much to take care of), but she did step in for a moment to help me get Kiki dressed up as a mermaid for another episode of "Damsel Of The Sea."  Of course she made an adorable mermaid, and I hope I'll be able to get that released soon.  By the way, if you're a fan of mermaid bondage, please take a look at my clips store and use the appropriate search term to find 'em.  And bear in mind, there are more on the way.

Speaking of captive mermaids... Some time ago AgathaDelicious https://twitter.com/AgathaDelicious did a drawing of mermaid Shavelle Love https://twitter.com/Shavelle_Love based on a screen capture from the first episode of "Damsel Of The Sea" http://clips4sale.com/6571/17124190  which I thought was just delightful.  Not only is Agatha an artist and model, she's also a producer in her own right, and she's hired the remarkable Ms. Love for her site http://agathadelish.com/  (which is cannibal fetish, if that's your taste).  After that I guess I was on Ms. Delicious' radar, and she contacted me in hopes we could work together. How could I possibly resist the opportunity to shoot with such a lovely lady? Agatha came to the studio on April 15th, and we had a phenomenal shoot.  While cannibal fetish is Agatha's main interest, she made no secret that she loves bondage too, which always makes for a more fun day for all of us. More than that, though, we just seemed to immediately "click" with her.  She gets us, gets the jokes, is tuned into our frequency and appreciates our own peculiar vibe, if you will.

I got two delectable scenes with Ms. Delicious.  The first one was based on an actual incident, slightly modified of course.  Agatha portrayed the handler of a movie star who's found bound and gagged after playing a game with her charge, and the rascal leaves her in search of new adventures.  It's ultimately revealed that the leggy babysitter was actually cooperative in this tie-up game, and while the rest of the crew went out to find their missing star she's left behind with only a vibrator to keep her company.

Lorelei took the next hour with Agatha, and she did one her classic secretary chair-ties with the stunning brunette.  Then for the final hour we dressed Agatha up to be... a mermaid.  We always make it a point to do something the model enjoys when we can.  Agatha made an absolutely gorgeous mermaid, and she posted some photos while in costume on her twitter feed.  She told us it was one of her favorite moments in her modeling career, which I take as the highest possible compliment.

After we'd finished we persuaded Agatha to let us buy her dinner before she headed back to Las Vegas.  She's a truly fascinating person, and we really would've loved spending a few more hours (or days) with her.  So we're hoping she'll be back in our neighborhood again before too long.