Bikini Bondage Party!

Except for custom videos, it's becoming rarer these days when I can shoot anything other than a single-model video. Nonetheless, on May 25th the stars all aligned properly and I got to work with two amazing ladies for a story. When the day was originally planned, Lorelei https://twitter.com/BedroomBondage and I were expecting to hire only Gia Love https://twitter.com/GiaLoveXXX for a "Three Amigoes" shoot. However thanks to Eric Holman, later Ashley Lane https://twitter.com/AshleyLaneXXX was added to the roster. Then, in another unexpected twist, I had both of these stunning blondes to myself for most of the afternoon.

Much as usual, Lorelei got the first hour of this staggered shoot. Gia Love was assigned the earlier shift, and since the weather was pleasant we went outside for a stripping scene. In this scenario (which could've been ripped from today's headlines), Gia was forced to disrobe by a lascivious traffic cop to avoid getting a ticket. https://clips4sale.com/16221/19770193 Eric was the off-screen voice, and Gia was absolutely adorable as the texting temptress.

For the three hours that I had Gia and Ashley together, I jumped at the opportunity to take full advantage of having two ladies with exceptional physiques and I shot a bikini bondage story.  Ashley and Gia portrayed two beauty contest hopefuls who were lured into a trap, and spirited away to be auctioned online. The story begins when a masked villain entered their dressing room and made the unsuspecting damsels cleavegag and handcuff themselves. They stunning duo was next seen helplessly cuffed and gagged in the back of an SUV, and then we got a memorable sequence of our bikini-babes collared and leashed together for a stroll down the drive. Ashley looks amazing making this walk with her knees strapped together, however I had originally intended for both our luscious captives to be restrained with leg-irons. But Ashley's ankles were rather tender that day and it was too painful for her to use the cuffs no matter how loosely they were locked, and so we had to improvise. The result was a much sexier gait than I would've imagined.

The next set (the swimsuit competition) was designed to show off our long-legged beauties in their bikinis, and so they were tied back-to-back sharing a stool and ballgagged. I should note that Gia, who does most of her work in the mainstream adult industry, is keenly aware of the importance of saliva, and she produced voluminous amounts of drool for this scene and following one as well.

For the finale (the talent portion of the contest) I had our gorgeous blondes perform a double dildo-sucking scene. The previous dildo-sucking scene that I'd shot with Riley Reyes https://twitter.com/RileyReyXXX for the Freedom Woman story https://clips4sale.com/6571/19221571 was quite popular, so I thought I'd put a spin on it the second time around. Our two damsels had very different styles for this event, and I believe the contrast makes it more interesting. Again, it's not the kind of activity I usually include in my stories, but if it proves to be popular I suppose I'll have to consider doing it again sometime.

The second story of the feature is "Office Hostages," which is a sort of continuation of the "Escape Class" saga. The first sexy secretary in this collection is Lauren Phillips https://twitter.com/LaurenFillsUp On April 16th, Lorelei and I had our first shoot with this busty redhead.  Much as usual, Lorelei began our afternoon with this delightful lady by doing a forced strip with her, which can be seen here: https://clips4sale.com/16221/19582833 Once again, Eric Holman got to be the main antagonist, although I did a little off-screen cameo for this bit. I may be getting typecast as the creepy mailroom guy.

I wanted to do a nice, classic secretarial bondage scene for Lauren's American Damsels debut. She gave a fantastic performance, with notably wonderful vocalizations through her cleavegag (which was later layered with a detective gag knotted over it). It's a must-see for fans of bosomy redheads in office bondage.

For my second set with Ms. Phillips, I had her put on a black catsuit and boots for "The Perils of The Black Spider." Our masked heroine was taken captive, chairtied, ballgagged and forced to orgasm. I did want to show off her magnificent breasts for this scene, but the only way to do that was to cut open the catsuit. Afterward, Lauren decided to keep her destroyed wardrobe. Whether she was going to stitch it up or install a zipper, I don't know. But I'm glad the costume got a second life. By the way, the Black Spider segment isn't part of the "Bikini Bondage Story" feature, but was released directly to http://americandamsels.net and to my clips store https://clips4sale.com/6571/19668737

We were enjoying pleasant weather that day, so Lorelei took Lauren outside for a bondage set in the back seat of the SUV and the grungy storage room off the garage. I go to be the ski-masked baddie tormenting our statuesque beauty for my sweetie's set. It's a hot, very detective magazine-type scene, and you can enjoy it here: https://clips4sale.com/412/19770891

Carissa Montgomery https://twitter.com/CarissaBound was back in California after being away for far too long. I was fortunate enough work with her twice during her recent visit. On May 31st I got to be part of a custom shoot with Carissa and Amber Michaels https://twitter.com/ambermichaelsxx for John S. As you would imagine, it was a fun-filled afternoon with two of my all-time favorite people. Amber and Carissa have remarkable chemistry, and we the results were fantastic. Amber (well, specifically her guy Mason Steele) and I (okay, well, Lorelei and I) each shot different versions of this story, and Amber's version of the video is available here https://estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/ambermichaels/products.cfm?fullid=D55F4369-FEB3-ABD0-E2BBB525556B84C2 and my take on it, as an "Action Lady" episode, can be found at my clips store https://clips4sale.com/6571/19839053 and http://americandamsels.net With two bikini-clad superstars in bondage (and detective-gagged) you can't go wrong. It's an homage to a favorite TV scene from days gone by, but with the sexiness dialed up to 11.

Two days later I had the pleasure of working with Carissa again. Lorelei and I split the afternoon, and my honeybunny got the first hour. Since Carissa's character "Babs" was so successful with the stripping fans previously, she was brought back for an encore of sorts. This time the luckless tour guide was trying a new profession selling cosmetics, but it didn't go much better for her. You can see this amusing little story here: https://clips4sale.com/16221/19767789

For the "Office Hostage" video, I had Carissa portray Action Lady once again. This time the our busty crimebuster happened to be in the wrong place (that is, the Sly Private Investigations office) at the wrong time (while the masked intruder was tying up every woman in the place). Ms. Montgomery looks sexy as hell in her blouse, miniskirt, stockings and boots, and there aren't many damsels who can rock a ballgag like she can. She's also a true professional, and she always makes the on-screen tying scenes a pleasure to shoot, and watch too.

As previously mentioned in this blog, when Lorelei and I first worked with Skylar Snow https://twitter.com/SkylarSnowxxx back in April, I shot a scene with her that wasn't included in the original "Escape Class" feature. I did release one version of the busty babe mattress-bound, tapegagged and forced to orgasm at my clips store https://clips4sale.com/6571/19767957 and https://www.americandamsels.net/ and now a different edit of this sensational scene is included in the "Office Hostages" feature for the FM Concepts market and fans who still prefer DVDs. Skylar is an amazing, luscious damsel, and her forced orgasm scene is absolutely first-rate.

"Bikini Bondage Party!" is available at FM Concepts for download and on DVD here  http://fm1.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showprod_download.cfm?&DID=20&CATID=2&ObjectGroup_ID=2638 and is available in HD at https://www.americandamsels.net/ and https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6571/american-damsels-by-jon-woods Watch for it later for members of http://www.americandamsels.com/