Bell, Book & Ballgag (A Parody)

Every now and then I'll have one of those smack-your-forehead "Well, duh" moments. This one was about aliases. As most readers of this blog have probably figured out by now, very few of the people in this industry use their own real names in order to protect their privacy. Of course a few models do go by their own name for their work, and a couple have even legally changed their birth names to their professional appellations.

The first "duh" moment came a while back when I was told that Alexis Taylor chose that last name because she's a fan of Elizabeth. I'd always thought she was a bigger fan of Jayne Mansfield, but I suppose "Alexis Mansfield" just doesn't have the same ring to it. In any case, Carissa Montgomery https://twitter.com/CarissaBound mentioned in an interview that she idolized Elizabeth Montgomery. So of course I thought it would be a natural to cast Carissa in an homage to her namesake's best-known role. On June 14th we shot this tribute, and it I believe it came out pretty well.  My sweetie Lorelei https://twitter.com/LoreleiMission got to play the suburban witch's mother for the first scene of the story (and helped with the videography as well as playing Carissa's "Fake Shemp" -- which is a phrase I never expected I'd be using in this blog). Carissa got to put on a wig to play her own twin cousin for the other segment. As always happens with the videos that are complicated, it was a lot of little takes and lines that had to be shot out of order and it was rather time consuming... but oh so worth it. Carissa is wonderful, sexy, and she did a great job delivering the lines I'd written for her, often adding some hilarious little extra facial expressions. I trust she had fun with it too. I certainly had a good time writing the script, and I managed to throw in some trivia and inside jokes, which I hope someone, somewhere will enjoy.

Another part which also took a bit longer than I thought it would hasn't been released yet, and it concerns the nature of the "Bell, Book & Ballgag" universe, in which Carissa's character has chosen to be in a D/s relationship. And so I had our naked, buxom blonde go through a series of submissive training poses and positions, with a different gag for each pose whenever possible. (I later discovered that I'd somehow missed a few positions, but I'd only consider going back and adding them if the first one is a big success and worth the time. Hint, hint.) Running time considerations kept that out of the feature, however it would've seemed out of place with the rest of the narrative, and it stands up better on its own, I think.

On the 5th of July Eric Holman https://twitter.com/FMConceptsinc Lorelei and I did a three-way split shoot with the adorable Phoebe Queen. I must've recently read some story in the news about a faked kidnapping or something, because it inspired me to shoot a quick tale about a wicked woman -- played by Alexis Taylor, no less -- who contracts F.A.R.G.E. (Fantasy Abduction Rope Games Enterprises) to nab the unsuspecting Phoebe for a bondage-filled role-playing weekend. I was happy that we got to shoot the first part of "Captive of F.A.R.G.E" outside, since the weather this summer has made doing anything outdoors out of the question. And we got a nice bit with Phoebe handcuffed and cleavegagged in the back of a rental car, which turned out to be longer than I expected despite the brutal heat. We also had time to do some other quick kidnapping stuff like feeding the petite beauty while she was cuffed and getting a brief shot of her naked, handcuffed and bandana-gagged in the shower. These bits often take some effort to set up, and by their nature don't constitute a lot of screen time. But I was glad to get them as I believe they do add a lot to the story as a whole. As usual, Phoebe always plays an excellent damsel, and we'd love to work with her more if we could. (That's where you, the buyer, comes in.)

The third story of the "Bell, Book & Ballgag" feature is another parody. For the longest time I thought Hannah Perez https://twitter.com/thehannahperez bore a resemblance to a certain celebrity, and she informed me that I'm not alone in that belief. Because of this, I'd wanted to do a take-off on one of that unnamed star's best-known roles, and I finally had that opportunity on July 28th. To do the "Tiedheld" parody was a bit difficult, as I've never seen a single episode of the source TV show. Not only that, neither had Hannah. But Lorelei tells me that despite that, Ms. Perez seemed to do an uncanny job of emulating the original character. And while I've never seen the show, certain bits and jokes are commonly known, and with a little research I managed to weave them into this tale, extrapolated from an actual episode and then filled with bondage. As it turns out, Eric Holman is a huge fan of the show, so I hope he'll have a chance to watch my homage at some point and let me know if I did justice to one of his all-time favorite programs.

As for Hannah, she gave an outstanding performance. She credits producing a lot of custom work these days to aiding her in learning the goofy lines quickly. Her comic timing is fantastic, and she's always an energetic, sexy damsel.

In all, it's a trio of stories I hope you'll consider. Downloads are available now at the FM Concepts site http://fmconcepts.us/product.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2560&group=bondage and this will be available soon at my clips store https://www.clips4sale.com/6571/ and http://www.americandamsels.net/ And later at http://www.americandamsels.com/