American Damel's Nightmare

Melody Marks https://twitter.com/MelodyMarksxxx has righteously earned her title of "Rookie of the Year" and is a strong contender for the "Damsel of the Year" award. As well as being gorgeous, she's also quite a remarkable performer, and she has a certain "something."

For some time now I've been looking for a woman to play the part of the superheroine "American Damsel." I must confess that for my mental image of the character, she would've been more like a comic book character brought to life: bright blonde hair, gigantic breasts, bubble butt and long, shapely legs. Sort of like "Little Annie Fanny" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Annie_Fanny with a cape. But Melody is extraordinary, and so instead of giving my site's namesake character attributes reflecting the excesses of the American lifestyle I went with her youthful enthusiasm and powerful sexuality edged with innocence, packaged in an amazing all-natural body.

For the superheroine fans, they may be a little disappointed that Ms. Marks only wears her costume in one scene of the story. I must admit that if this video is successful and there are sequels, I hope to come up with a better, more creative outfit for her. Melody did love the over-the-knee boots, though. Shortly after our shoot she added a pair to her wish list https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/F1XWXNGT6FWI albeit in her favorite color, pink.

But I have no aptitude for costume design, nor do I have the budget to hire Darla Crane (or someone similarly talented) to design and create a more iconic costume for American Damsel. Until I do, I guess we'll have to make do with the off-the-rack bikini. It looks great on Melody, but I still have hopes for something better in the future.

As for the story, I brought back a villain from long ago to be her arch-enemy. "Nightmare" was probably last seen back in the Harmony days battling Dynamic Damsel and locking horns with Mistress Meow. (He also reappeared briefly for one of Jim Weathers' Halloween parties a few years back, but sadly, no one recognized him.) It was a fortuitous choice for this video, as in the first shoot of the story American Damsel was put into a deep dream state by the black-clad baddie, then for a later shoot we got the nightmare sequence. As originally planned, Ms. Marks was going to be a suspended fairy for her bad dream. Like the mermaid segment later in the tale, it was something she personally wanted to do. However the clock was not on our side that day, and without sufficient time to safely do a suspension we had to settle for a standing tie. But you may notice that whenever possible in the nightmare sequence, Melody would lift herself up off the ground and spin around (she posted a between-takes spin for her twitter feed that day). You might also notice that our damsel seems to be decidedly un-distressed in those moments.

We still want to do a more involved suspension with her, as we always strive to keep the models happy. I hope we'll have the opportunity soon. Melody has been traveling quite a bit for her mainstream adult work, but I believe she's still planning to move to L.A. from the Midwest.

Because of the way the opening credits were done, it would not have been easy to acknowledge a couple of people who deserve a mention. The special effects sequences were done by Flying Superheroes VFX https://twitter.com/FlyingVfx and those nasty implements used to terrorize American Damsel in the dream sequence were courtesy of "Downtown Dave." Thanks, dudes!

The main story is followed by "Leopard Lady Defeated!" and it stars Savannah Sixx https://twitter.com/TheSavannahSixx On the day we shot that scene, we were improvising. As we were looking through the wardrobe room for something interesting to use, I remembered that I'd recently collected all our leopard-print stuff into one box. I thought that would look amazing on her, especially with her incredible long, dark hair.

It wasn't until afterward that I came up with the "Leopard Lady" character name for the scene. It's partly a parody of a certain big cat-oriented villainess. But I was surprised when I Googled the name that it hasn't been used since some distinctly unrelated short story in the pulps almost a hundred years ago. Lorelei https://twitter.com/BedroomBondage came up with the "Wow Woman" name off the top of her head. (That's the unseen superheroine who's holding Leopard Lady captive after vanquishing her.)  Again, as far as I can tell, no comic book character has ever used that particular moniker either. But I would guess if she should ever be brought to the screen, she'll probably look like my initial vision of "American Damsel."

While Savannah never directly expressed an interest in bondage, she did seem especially fascinated by the way it looks on her. And since this was a non-rope scene (we only used cuffs) we got to rig quickly and let her experience a nice variety of positions and a few different gags. And she looks fantastic in all of them.

I've been hoping to get Savannah back in front of our cameras again but, as you would imagine, she's in high demand and has been quite busy lately. Still, like Melody, I've got some interesting things planned for her return.

"American Damsel's Nightmare" is available now at my clips store http://c4s.com/6571 http://americandamsels.net and at http://fmconcepts.us and later for members at http://americandamsels.com