2017 Gets Underway

I must apologize that I've been negligent with this blog so far this year.  When I get this far behind, I feel I have to quickly get back up to speed, but I'll attempt to not gloss over too much of the good stuff as I do that.  My first shoot of the year was way back on January 16th.  It was a shared shoot sponsored by our business partners at http://fmconcepts.us with one of their superstars, the stunning Chanel Preston https://twitter.com/ChanelPreston  Much as usual with our "Three Amigos" shoots, Lorelei https://twitter.com/LoreleiMission got the first set with this gorgeous brunette.  The lovely waitress was working at a restaurant with an unusual policy regarding discipline, which involved taking more and more of her clothes off for each infraction of their policy. My sweetie has posted this scene on her clips store here: http://clips4sale.com/16221/17081478 and Chanel did a fantastic job with it.  Eric Holman got the following hour for FM Concepts, and I got the remainder of the afternoon.  Since this was my first time working with her, I wanted to get at least one secretary-type scene.  Our damsel was bound to the bed and cleavegagged for that, and she gave a wonderful performance.  Of course, unlike her many appearances for FMC, she got to keep her heels on for this tie-up.  I also realized that even though I'd done a position with Ashley Lane https://twitter.com/AshleyLaneXXX last July which I'd named the "mermaid tie" I'd never done that with a mermaid (per se) even though we've shot a number of assorted mermaid scenes since then -- and I felt I had to put that right.  The models always seem to have a lot of fun playing mermaids -- and Lorelei gets a kick out of it, too -- and I thought this was a worthy follow-up episode of "Damsel Of The Sea."

I got to shoot with Lorelei a couple of times after that, and you can see the fruits of our labor on her clips store http://clips4sale.com/412 and on her site http://bedroombondage.com Unfortunately at one of those shoots my chickiedoodle injured the tendons in her foot while standing on that one foot whilst in heels.  I only mention this to point out that bondage-related accidents can happen to anyone, even experienced people not doing anything especially wild.  So let's remember to play carefully.  I also got to do a custom still shoot for "KT" with superstar Alexis Taylor on January 21st.  I always like doing still shoots when I can, especially since I so rarely get the opportunity these days.  Even though her career trajectory has been going in a different direction lately,  Alexis is hoping to move back to L.A. very soon, and she'll be available for select custom work.  If you're interested, just drop me a line.  A twitter DM is usually the best way to start the conversation:  https://twitter.com/AmericanDamsels

Lorelei and I were hoping to get another shoot with another busty superstar, Kiki D'Aire https://twitter.com/kiki_daire for quite a while now, and on January 28th we finally got to make it happen.  For Lorelei's "forced strip" scene, Eric Holman and I got to play Kiki's nasty roommates who made her get naked because she wasn't keeping up with her part of the rent.  Kiki is always an outstanding performer, and this was scene was no exception.  If you'd like to see this wonderful little skit, you can find it here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/17136260   For the rest of the afternoon, Kiki got to play three loosely connected scenes as the "Damsel Of The Week."  Because of time constraints, only one of the scenes we shot that day was included on the February DVD release.  The rest of them will debut at my clips store http://clips4sale.com/6571 soon.  Although I'm not sure when, exactly.  The remaining segments will require a little extra post-production work, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to give it the proper focus and effort required.  But it will be worth the wait.  I'm not going to give away too much just yet, but I will say the segments were not all completely serious, and I hope our buxom damsel had some fun with it.

On January 30th, Lorelei and had the pleasure of working with one of our favorite rising stars again.  Blair Williams https://twitter.com/blairsbananas is one of the more outstanding newcomers we've had the pleasure to encounter lately.  She has a huge fan-base for her regular mainstream adult work, which is not surprising in the least.  I hope she's working with the fetish producers because she's having fun with us.  In any case, she seems to grow and improve as a performer each time we hire her.  And we're really looking forward to seeing her progress as time goes on.  For the fans of her "forced to strip" scene, this lovely blonde did not disappoint for her most recent scene for Lorelei's "Forced Fantasies" store.  I got to play the head of security who compelled the sexy secretary to strip off to make sure she wasn't selling company secrets.  If you're one of the "strip" fans waiting for Ms. Williams to do a new scene with Lorelei, you can enjoy their latest offering here:  http://clips4sale.com/16221/17164204

In my latest collaboration with Blair, I did sort of do another chapter with her of the same character she'd been in some of my earlier stories, that is, a double agent.  For the look of this video, I really wanted to show off Ms. Williams remarkable body.  I saw the photos she posts on her twitter account, and I realized we have to tendency to scrunch her up (and believe me, we haven't really taken full advantage of her flexibility as far as that goes) instead of displaying her to her full advantage.   So for a couple of the scenes in this story at least, I hope I achieved my goal of showing her off, as well as her showcasing her outstanding performance in bondage (and with a vibrator, too).  I like this story so much it became the lead for the February video release, entitled "Double Agent Blues," which you can find here http://fmconcepts.us/product.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=2498&group=bondage and in HD here: http://clips4sale.com/6571 and it stars Blair as well as Chanel and Kiki.