2017 Draws To A Close

We've managed to make it through another admittedly rough year. As always, I'd like to thank the paying fans who have supported us (Lorelei, my business associates at FM Concepts and me). Also, I want to express my appreciation to all the amazing women who have appeared in front of our cameras this year, and to the custom buyers who helped us hire more of them they we could've otherwise. I'd also like to give a shout-out to our friends and family, and express my appreciation for all they've done for us. Let's keep a good thought that 2018 will be a bright and prosperous year for all of us.